This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Until recently, I judged podcasts to be boring and to cover subjects with no interest to me. This has not been the case, as I have explored the Apple podcasts app along with Spotify. With much trial and error I have found a multitude of podcasts that I enjoy listening to whether it be while I’m driving, cleaning, working out or simply relaxing. Here is a list of my top podcasts that I recommend giving a listen.

Gals on the Go

This is a podcast hosted by two YouTubers, Danielle Carolan and Brooke Miccio. They give updates on their lives, and each week there is a theme having to do with beauty or lifestyle, and occasionally special guests are featured.

The Skinny Confidential

This podcast is hosted by Lauryn Evarts Bosstick and her husband Michael Bosstick. In each episode, they sit down with someone new who is an expert in their field and discuss various topics, give tips and recommend new products or routines to improve your lifestyle.

Girlboss Radio

This is a podcast hosted by Sophia Amoruso, the founder of Nasty Gal. Each episode she sits down with a different GirlBoss, listens to their story and gives advice on how to stay motivated to reach your goals.

Kalyn’s Coffee Talk

Here is another YouTuber, Kalyn Nicholson, who sits down every week with a topic in mind and has a talk with her listeners. Each episode is motivational and makes you stop and think about yourself during times where life seems to be happening too quickly.

Each of these podcasts touches on similar subjects and inspires a balance between hard work/motivation along with taking time for yourself. Even if these subjects don’t spark your interest, listening to any podcast can be beneficial as a way to stay engaged without constantly looking at a screen.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Sarah Donlan

Bentley '21

I am currently a senior at Bentley University, majoring in Accounting and minoring in CIS. My favorite articles to write are about makeup as well as productivity tips. 
Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.