This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Meet Ally Schwerdtfeger—the sophomore with a passion for pups and an eye for adventure!

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Miller Place, Long Island

Major/Minor: Finance/Law

Her Campus Bentley: Describe yourself in 3 words.

Ally Schwerdtfeger: Cool, Calm, Casual

HCB: What is your favorite pickup line?

AS: If you were a vegetable, you’d be a cute-cumber.

HCB: It’s 12:30 AM on a Wednesday; if we came into your room, what would we see?

AS: Me doing handstand push-ups and brainstorming “Would You Rather” questions.

HCB: On that note, would you rather never pet a dog again or never be able to speak again?

AS: Never be able to speak again. If never petting a dog again is in the question, I will always pick the alternative.

HCB: That’s a bold statement.

AS: I love dogs.

HCB: What is your bitmoji currently wearing?

AS: She’s pregnant actually, but she’s currently in stripes.

HCB: If your life had a theme song, what would it be?

AS: Probably elevator music because I’m kind of boring—wait no! Vamos a la playa! That’s a good song, I love the beach! “Me gusta bailar,” I like to swim.

HCB: You know “bailar” means “to dance” right?

AS: That too.

HCB: What are your roommates always saying to you?

AS: Shut the heck up, why are you like this, get out of my room, stop that you’re going to hurt yourself, did you really just fall off your bed again, ALYSON

HCB: What’s your fatal flaw?

AS: I’m just so perfect; I don’t have one of those… Wait, actually I might have one. Sometimes I forget to eat, and I’m also not the best driver.

HCB: What’s one thing people might not know about you?

AS: I can sing the alphabet backwards faster than I can sing it forwards.

HCB: How much faster?

AS: I cut my time in half.

HCB: What’s your favorite Bentley memory?

AS: When I finally figured out what the Big Four was. People kept referencing it for the longest time and I never knew what it was. But now I do, and that makes me feel better, considering my major is Finance.

HCB: If you were alone in the wild, how long would you survive?

AS: Follow up question: how many dogs do I get?

HCB: Follow up answer: none.

AS: Less than an hour—I need one dog for every hour of survival.

HCB: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

AS: What season is it?

HCB: Summer.

AS: Sitting on a boat, off the coast of Martha’s Vineyard, sailing to Block Island with my dog as my only source of companionship and navigation.

HCB: So Life of Pi without all the tigers—what about winter?

AS: Skiing the slopes of Sunday River. Hopefully by then it will be appropriate to bring dogs and put them on skis. Oh yeah, and maybe doing something with finance.

Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.