Meet the Team Part 11: Liz, Chloe, and Emilie!!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

We have a really big, really amazing HC BC team!!  Meet some more of our members!! 

Introducing Chloe!

Name: Chloe Green-Vamos
School: A&S
Class Year: 2013
Major: French, Communication
Role in HC BC: Editor, writer

Hometown: originally Nashville, TN but currently North Andover, MA.
Extracurricular involvement: BCTV, Honors Program Student Executive Board
Favorite class: Modernism and Post-Modernism Honors Program Seminars with Professor Epstein
How you spent your summer vacation: Interning in NYC!

Guilty pleasure dessert: Dark chocolate
Song currently stuck in your head: “Chicken Fried” Zac Brown Band. I just went to their concert!
Movie you watched most recently: The Lucky One
The TV show you can’t get enough of: True Blood or Game of Thrones

Favorite chichéd quotation: “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken” – Oscar Wilde
Little known fact: I danced with the Moscow Ballet when I was 13.

Meet Emilie!

Name: Emilie Sintobin
School: A&S
Class Year: 2013
Major: French, Art History
Role in HC BC: Writer

Hometown: Dallas, TX
Extracurricular involvement: HC BC, McMullen Museum of Art
Favorite class: Art Since 1945
How you spent your summer vacation: Interning in the fashion offices of Akris in Manhattan
Guilty pleasure dessert: Nutella crepes
Song currently stuck in your head: “Suzanne” by Leonard Cohen
Movie you watched most recently: Les Intouchables
The TV show you can’t get enough of: Arrested Development

Favorite clichéd quotation: “I think the important thing is not to give a damn about what anyone else thinks.” – Iris Apfel
Little known fact: I’m a Belgian citizen.

Meet Liz!

Name: Liz O’Connor
School: A&S
Class Year: 2014
Major: Communications
Role in HC BC: Writer
Hometown: Westfield, NJ

Extracurricular involvement: Her Campus BC, The Heights, The New England Classic, GLC, Allies, BC Phone Center (Development Office), Greeting in the Admissions Office

Favorite class: Nazi Germany with Devin Pendas. I’m a History minor and this is the most interesting and engaging class I’ve ever taken. It really makes you think about government and politics, especially in our own country, in an entirely different way.

How you spent your summer vacation: I was an Investor Relations intern at Marathon Partners, a hedge fund in Manhattan. I was also a Sales intern at a financial services company in New Jersey.

Guilty pleasure dessert: I really enjoy doing that thing where you take the cream from multiple Oreos and stick it all together to create one disgusting, oversized Oreo.

Song currently stuck in your head: “In Your Atmosphere” by John Mayer. I’m a little late but I just discovered it and I think it’s so pretty.

Movie you watched most recently: Wanderlust. Almost peed myself watching Paul Rudd yell at the mirror.

The TV show you can’t get enough of: Dawson’s Creek. The entire series is on Netflix and I am currently powering through it while reliving my childhood through the horrible 90s fashion trends.

Favorite clichéd quotation: “Momma always said: ‘Life’s like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.’”

Little known fact: I dislike Twizzlers and have spent most of my life trying to explain this to people.

Caitlin is currently a student at Boston College studying English and Pre-Law.  At BC, she is a member of the Boston College Irish Dance Club, on the Honors Program Student Executive Board's Community Service Committee, and interns and writes for the fashion and culture blog Rusted Revolution.  She has been wriring for Her Campus BC since Jaunary 2011 and is serving as BC's Campus Correspondent for the 2012-2013 school year.  Outside of school, she is a competitive Irish dancer, and has been dancing for 18 years. During her high school career, she completed an engineering project at Case Western Reserve University that made her one of 40 Intel Science Talent Search Finalists in 2009.   In addition to all of this, Caitlin loves reading, yoga, running, shopping, spending time with friends and family, and traveling.