Meet the Team Part 1: Meg, Caitlin, and Kelsey

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Introducing the Her Campus BC Team for the 2012-2013 school year!

Meet Meg Keefe!!

Name: Meg Keefe
School: A&S
Class Year: 2013
Major: Psychology
Role in HC BC: Campus Correspondent, Co-Editor in Chief

Hometown: Basking Ridge, NJ
Extracurricular involvement: HC, babysitting
Favorite class: Philosophy of the Person with Professor Forestell
How you spent your summer vacation: Camp counseling and traveling.

Guilty pleasure dessert: Chocolate mousse
Song currently stuck in your head: “All Night Longer” by Sammy Adams
Movie you watched most recently: 300
The TV show you can’t get enough of: “Revenge”

Favorite clichéd quotation: “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.” – Reba McEntire
Little known fact: I’ve changed my major five times.

Meet Caitlin Mann!!

Name: Caitlin Mann
School: A&S
Class Year: 2013
Major: English
Role in HC BC: Campus Correspondent, Co-Editor-in-Chief

Hometown: Rocky River, OH
Extracurricular involvement: Her Campus BC, Boston College Irish Dance Club, competitive Irish dance, Honors Program Student Executive Board, student employee at O’Neill Library
Favorite class: I absolutely love my Honors program seminars.
How you spent your summer vacation: I stayed in Boston to intern with a software and consulting company, worked in O’Neill Library, and worked at Jack Wills on Newbury Street!

Guilty pleasure dessert: Anything with dark chocolate.
Song currently stuck in your head: “Disco Friends,” by Just Jack
Movie you watched most recently: I just saw Oceans Eleven for the first time this weekend…
The TV show you can’t get enough of: HBO’s “The Newsroom”.

Favorite chichéd quotation: “You can never be over-dressed or over-educated.”
Little known fact: I’ve never broken a bone (knock on wood)!

Meet Kelsey Damassa!!

Name: Kelsey Damassa
School: A&S
Class Year: 2014
Major: Communication and English
Role in HC BC: Publicity Officer, Writer

Hometown: Westport, CT
Extracurricular involvement: Her Campus, The Heights, RHA, Spin Instructor/Fitness Attendant at the Plex
Favorite class: So far…It’s a tie between Rhetorical Tradition with Bonnie Jefferson and Research Methods with Professor Wells
How you spent your summer vacation: Interning an advertising agency, Anomaly, in Manhattan.

Guilty pleasure dessert: White Mountain Coffee Oreo with hot fudge
Song currently stuck in your head: “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” by Taylor Swift
Movie you watched most recently: Wanderlust…wasn’t the best, but hey it was free on the airplane.
The TV show you can’t get enough of: “Friends”

Favorite chichéd quotation: “When In Rome…”
Little known fact: For my 21st birthday in October, I am celebrating by running the Wine & Dine Half Marathon in Disneyworld. Slightly obsessed with running. And Disney.

Caitlin is currently a student at Boston College studying English and Pre-Law.  At BC, she is a member of the Boston College Irish Dance Club, on the Honors Program Student Executive Board's Community Service Committee, and interns and writes for the fashion and culture blog Rusted Revolution.  She has been wriring for Her Campus BC since Jaunary 2011 and is serving as BC's Campus Correspondent for the 2012-2013 school year.  Outside of school, she is a competitive Irish dancer, and has been dancing for 18 years. During her high school career, she completed an engineering project at Case Western Reserve University that made her one of 40 Intel Science Talent Search Finalists in 2009.   In addition to all of this, Caitlin loves reading, yoga, running, shopping, spending time with friends and family, and traveling.