The Jeffree Star x Morphe Brush Collection is Coming to Ulta!

Jeffree Star, who became one of the biggest names in makeup when he rose to fame as an internet personality, makeup artist and entrepreneur, will launch his 2019 brush collaboration with Morphe in Ulta stores starting on March 3!

The Jeffree Star Brush Collection,” which originally came out on Morphe’s website in early February, contains seven brushes encased inside of a clear pink bag, and has already sold out twice. Fans have been loving the bold design of the pink, chromatic brushes, praising the quality and the comparative affordability of the brush set.

Morphe Cosmetics is known for its line of well-made brushes, and Jeffree Star is known for his bold persona, honest reviews, and high-quality makeup products, so this collaboration is a match made in heaven for many avid makeup and Jeffree Star Cosmetics fans. Jeffree originally talked about the collaboration back in 2016 and even gave his viewers a sneak peak of the design, but the product didn’t actually drop until 2019, three years later. The set retails for $48, which means each synthetic brush averages at about $7.

In general, Jeffree’s been careful with the brands and companies that his brand, Jeffree Star Cosmetics, associates with; his products are primarily found on the JSC website and in Morphe stores. As such, this collection marks the first time Jeffree’s products have ever been sold in Ulta, which is a beauty retailer that offers a combination of drugstore brands and high end products.

Morphe recently launched an eyeshadow palette collaboration with James Charles that sold out at Ulta stores in record time, so this sale is certainly going to be a notable one for JSC, Morphe and Ulta. The launch is also going to give fans another chance to snag the set, which just sold out for the second time on Morphe’s website. Ulta-frequenters can expect to find the brushes on sale online and in person at every Ulta store beginning on March 3.

For specific information about the brushes, check out Jeffree’s Morphe x Jeffree Star reveal video, and keep your eye out for its appearance on Ulta’s website!

(Original Tweet)