All American U Facebook Pages You Need To Know

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at American chapter.

Now that the semester is coming to a close, it’s becoming harder and harder to stay focused on studying, writing papers, and doing readings. So, as a distraction, you fire up Facebook and find a great article, or photos of cats to post on a friend’s wall. Next time your taking a study break on Facebook, be sure to check out these pages.

AU Crush II

This is the second version of this page with the original being “AU Crush”. With this page individuals can send shout outs to cuties on campus. What’s fun is that on Valentine’s Day, if two individuals send in messages to each other, AU Crush II will work its magic and get the two people together for a love match.

AU Snaps

This page posts screen shots of SnapChats taken at AU. People can submit the screen shots via Facebook message and see what AU students are up to. From SnapChats of TDR, to your trips to Eagles Nest, sleeping in class, and the dog that was walking inside Hurst, if it happened at AU, this page probably has a screen shot of it.

Overheard at AU

With Overheard at AU students can submit via Facebook message or Tweets what they hear the hilarious things other AU students and even professors say. Although its been a few months since this page was updated, the posts are hilariously entertaining. They’re especially a great read when you need a study break.

Photo Credits 

1 2 3 4