From killer sunburns to sometimes resembling a vampire, the life of a fair-skinned girl isn’t easy. Here are the 11 worst things about being naturally pale.
1. Being mistaken for a Twilight cast member.
2. Going to the beach feels more like a war with the sun than a vacation.
3. Listening to your friends go on about how they can’t wait to tan this summer and being like,
4. You’ve tried every self-tanner on the market and have been unable to find one that doesn’t make you look like an Oompa Loompa.
5. When you blush, everybody knows it and proceeds to call you on it… which only makes you blush harder.
6. Wearing 100+ SPF sunscreen (yes, it exists) and STILL getting burned.
7. Working out turns you so red and blotchy that people actually ask if you’re okay.
8. Bikini-shopping as a pale girl? 100 times worse.
9. Trying to take a selfie with the flash on, only to look like you have no face.
10. Wearing dark lipstick – expectation: