We all know shopping for spring break swimsuits is possibly the worst day (more like month) of the year. But for spring break 2k17, more girls are rocking their bikini bod by opting for nude swimsuits. The trend really emphasizes your natural skin and pride in your body, so we're all for it. The shopping platform Polyvore even found data showing the nude look is 145 percent more popular this year than last. So just in time for that spring beach trip, here are 15 skin-toned swim pieces to embrace your body.
1. Women Bandage Halter Bikini ($11.15 at ZNU)
This style is so perfect for curvy ladies!
2. Mesh-Paneled Halter One Piece ($24.90 at Forever 21)
Why stick to mesh leggings when you can have a mesh one-piece?
3. ASOS Mix and Match Deep Band Plunge Bikini Top in Rib ($10 from ASOS)
Simple and retro!
4. Women's Crochet High Neck Bikini Top ($22.99 at Target)
From Target?! Yes girl!
5. Mix and Match Top & Bottoms ($18 and $15 at Missguided)
I love the shine on this one!
6. Crochet Seashell Bikini Top ($17.90 at Forever 21)
7. South Beach Chocolate Plunge Swimsuit ($33.07 at ASOS)
That plunging neckline!!!
8. High-Waist Halter ($199.95 at Asherah Swimwear)
Imagine how hot you would look in this.
9. Pink Velvet Triangle Bikini Set ($40 at Missguided)
Because velvet is also in.
10. DJ Design - Ruffle Trim Off Shoulder Bikini ($25.90 at YesStyle)
That cut though.
11. Halterneck Swimsuit ($198 at Jade Swim)
12. Formentera - Tie Back Triangle Bikini Top in Nude ($59.95 at Storm)
Can this be my spring break plz?!
13. ASOS FULLER BUST Exclusive Macrame Fringe Molded Bikini Bikini Top ($16.50 at ASOS)
For daring fringe lovers.
14. ASOS FULLER BUST Exclusive Cut Out Bandeau Bikini Top ($8 at ASOS)
Gotta love the peephole style.
15. Off-the-Shoulder One-Piece ($27.90 from Forever 21)
So maybe your skin isn't metallic, but this adds an extra corset-esque flair that you will love.