brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

My Top 4 Beauty Bloggers for the Holidays!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at York U chapter.

The holidays are coming up and that means family dinners and get-togethers, and a lot of outfits and makeup looks to think of! I am going to introduce you tp my top four trending beauty bloggers. They can give you amazing ideas on how to look beautiful on your own during the holidays!

First up is Dana Alexia (@_danaalexia). She is a beauty blogger based right here in Toronto. She has tons of makeup tutorials that are amazing for college and university students. Besides being extremely talented, her makeup looks are natural and simple. She creates looks inspired by celebrities such as Rihanna, and also has good videos for beginners on how to fill in your eyebrows and much more!  

Shayla (@MakeupShayla) gives me a bold and enduring vibe with her tutorials. Some of us love to show how confident we are through makeup and I believe Shayla is the right blogger for that. She teaches you how to love your skin and always be confident. She is great for any holiday-themed tutorials. If you are looking for a beautiful, elegant look for the holidays, Shayla is the right lady for you!

Karen Sarahi (@iluvsarahii) is another one of my favourites. She is such a sweet woman; she gives me the angelic and innocent vibe with her looks and she will be amazing help for your holiday look. I personally aim for her style in makeup, so she is my inspiration for the holidays for sure!

Jackie Aina (@jackieaina) is our last beautiful blogger. She will make you laugh while watching her videos which makes it so enjoyable. She shows how classy and fierce she wants to be through her makeup! Her bold looks are perfect for the holiday season.

These ladies are my top 4 inspirations for creating a look for the holidays. If you have your own favourite beauty bloggers, feel free to share them on our Facebook page!

Wilfrid Laurier University Alumna - BA Honours History & Minor in Sociology and Religion and Culture. York University B.Ed. Her Campus York U Campus Correspondent/ HSA Advisor/ Chapter Advisor.  When I'm not leading the team, advising, or writing you'll find me watching any and every reality T.V show or re-runs of Friends and Gilmore Girls. Semi-classy wine lady who thinks pineapple on pizza is a crime.