10 Inspirational Quotes That Put Life Into Perspective

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at York U chapter.

Throughout our journeys we will come across many bumps in the road. We will let the wrong people in, we will make many unhealthy decisions, and we will constantly face similar problems over and over again until we fully learn from them. There will be years of difficult times that you think you may never get out of but know that if you keep pushing you can achieve anything. 

Here are 10 quotes that inspire me to focus on the important things:

Source: Empire Flippers

I love this one because in a world where it seems like there are so many overnight sensations in Hollywood and in the Youtube community, it allows for us to realize that it all took time and hard work. We are only seeing the end result of that but not the full journey.

Source: Moveme Quotes

Be your authentic self. Don’t worry about what others think. As long as whatever your doing feels right to you, keep doing it. Other people’s judgements don’t matter at the end of the day.

Source: Quote Fancy

Don’t wait until tomorrow or next week to change your life. Jump into whatever you want to do right now.

Source: AZ Quotes

Discover your passions and what drives you. Your life will be so much more fulfilled.

Source: Brian Tracy Blog

No matter what situation you are in, I am a firm believer that you can always get out of it and come out stronger. You are never stuck. Keep pushing.

Source: Mediasmiror

Staying positive is not only good for you but for everyone around you. Try to become more conscious of how you’re impacting people in your day to day life. 

Source: Corvid Sun

Become who you want to become and work towards that person every day.

Source: Pin Quotes

Be grateful for all that life has to offer. The ups and the downs. They are their to strengthen you and help you realize that life is a process. There is no room for unhappiness when you’re grateful.

Source: Pinimg

You have everything you need inside of you. Don’t dim your fire but let it grow and facilitate self love. You are so much more powerful than you could ever imagine.

Source: Steal and Share

Success is always just right around the corner. How many times have you looked back and realized how far you have actually come, how much your life has changed? You’re doing things now that you never thought you would be doing. So, don’t give up because you never know just how far you could go.

I hope this article inspired you to keep pushing and to stay positive. I know it can be hard to feel upbeat when the weather isn’t the best but don’t let it affect you! Send this to a friend that might need a little encouragement or read this anytime you feel down. Life can be difficult but never lose sight of your end goal.

A perpetually lost writer who is just trying to make sense of it all. Never ask me for directions. 
Wilfrid Laurier University Alumna - BA Honours History & Minor in Sociology and Religion and Culture. York University B.Ed. Her Campus York U Campus Correspondent/ HSA Advisor/ Chapter Advisor.  When I'm not leading the team, advising, or writing you'll find me watching any and every reality T.V show or re-runs of Friends and Gilmore Girls. Semi-classy wine lady who thinks pineapple on pizza is a crime.