Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2016 Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

It is that time of year! Just like that the fashion show has come and gone and like always, the angels leave you with your jaw dropping. I am someone who waits every year for this show to see all the wings, the stunning lingerie, and of course the performers!

This year Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, and The Weekend all performed and it was quite a performance to remember. All the angels looked stunning in their wings and this year the Victoria’s Secret fashion show presented the biggest pair of wings to ever walk the runway!

This was definitely a show to remember with so many big named models and angels present on the runway. The Hadid sisters are the first sisters to ever walk the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show together! With Kendall Jenner by their side it definitely brought attention this year  

Don’t forget that memorable run in between Bella Hadid and The Weekend!

Victoria’s Secret PINK took to the runway with amazing looks. They were sport and chic and that pink sports bra is definitely at the top of my Christmas list!

All the bras that were worn in the show can be bought in stores unfortunately without the wings but if you want that runway look it’s available at Victoria’s Secret!

I'm Jen and I'm a sophomore nursing major at YCP. I'm from Jersey and I love fashion, my dog, Harry Potter, giraffes, and singing in the shower.