Heartbreak on a Full Moon

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

If you are a true Breezy fan, then you know he stays grindin’. He is constantly releasing music, traveling on tour, working on his fashion line – Black Pyramid, or appearing in movies and TV shows. Chris Brown is never out of work. 

Breezy just dropped his eighth studio album on October 31: ‘Heartbreak on a Full Moon.’ It is already No. 1 on Billboard!

This will actually be Brown’s seventh No. 1 album on Billboard. 

The artwork on the album cover is beautiful. It captures the name of the album perfectly.

The album has 45, that’s right, 45 tracks on it! But don’t panic. Some of them are already bangers that have played on the radio.

These songs include:

#2 – Privacy   

#4 – Questions

#17 – Party (ft. Gucci Mane & Usher)   

#21 – Pills & Automobiles (ft. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, Kodak Black & Yo Gotti)

#45 – Grass Ain’t Greener

(They are listed as their respective track numbers on the album.)

These songs have been released all throughout 2017. This leaves only 40 more songs to fall in love with!

On the album, Brown collabs with artists Jhené Aiko & R. Kelly for ‘Juicy Booty’;  DeJ Loaf & Lil Yachty for ‘Handle It’; A1 for ‘Sensai’; Future & Young Thug for ‘High End’; and Ty Dolla $ign & Verse Simmonds for ‘Only 4 Me.’ 

The video for ‘High End’ dropped not too long ago on Youtube.

The entire ‘Heartbreak on a Full Moon’ album can be heard on Youtube. You can also buy it now on Spotify and iTunes.

In an Instagram post, Breezy shared with fans that the album is, reportedly, already eligible for Gold certification.

A job well done, Breezy!

A Senior at York College of Pennsylvania, majoring in Political Science. I am a Gemini, I love the color green, reading and writing! I am so excited to be able to write for Her Campus. I hope to inspire and/or entertain all who read my articles!