Finals- As Told By the Cast of Friends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

Finals are coming… we already know. What’s even worse is dealing with them and acting like nothing is wrong when the world feels like it’s collapsing in on you and you haven’t eaten for 18 hours and course information just keeps circling around in your brain. But, fear not, you are reading this article, which means that you took a break from studying (or procrastinating, whichever applies). Anyway, here is finals as told by the cast of Friends.

When someone says, “Well… I don’t have any finals! I must be lucky!”

When the professor suddenly decides to make the exam cumulative…

When you wake up, only to realize that you almost missed your most important final because you forgot to set an alarm and it’s usually a 10am class but the exam is at 8am…

That moment when you realize no amount of studying will prepare you for your finals…

The moment when you decide to do anything but study…

When your friends, roommates, and basically everyone on campus become your best friends from mutual lack of sleep, nourishment, etc…

You start to invest in Rutters and Wendy’s, and other fast food because you don’t have time to make real meals…

When you’re finally done with finals and get home!

Stephanie is a Senior Professional Writing major at York College of Pennsylvania. She is a York College cheerleader; so she also likes big bows, and she can not lie.