This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

Odds are you probably had a crush on Zac Efron at some point in your life. If that’s not the case, let’s be honest: you’re probably lying to yourself…those eyes are perfect. Zac was the complete package when he first appeared in High School Musical in 2006. Not only was he good looking, but he could sing, dance and play basketball. After rising to stardom in High School Musical 1, 2 and 3, Zac has really made a name for himself in Hollywood appearing in a number of successful feature films.

Here are my five favorite roles Zac has played:

1. High School Musical 2

Yes the original HSM will always be the best, but you have to admit Zac Efron in “Bet On It” is the peak of the franchise. Zac Efron also shows off his musical ability in the second movie since, as you may know, he lip-synced in the first!

1. 17 Again

Reasons this movie is great? Umm, his entrance into high school…enough said.

1. The Greatest Showman

This movie wasn’t my favorite, but Zac makes it so much better. The music is great, and he has multiple noteworthy songs! He’s still got it.

1. Hairspray

He plays the perfect Link.

1. Neighbors

I think the gifs do the talking here. One of the funnier Zac Efron comedies and his wardrobe choices aren’t too shabby.

Yeah just keep on doing movies, Zac….

Marisa is a Senior at York College of Pennsylvania majoring in Professional Writing. She loves to read and play video games. She is overjoyed to share her experiences with Her Campus.