This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

I have never really had the patience to watch award shows. They keep you in suspense the entire night and save the best awards until the end. I’ve always wondered how celebrities manage to sit through hours of people talking when they may not even be up for an award in the first place. However, what I do love about award shows is red carpet and how every celebrity’s personality seems to come out in their wardrobe choices.

The Grammy’s were no exception. The 60th annual Grammy Awards took place on January 28 this year and it was a noteworthy weekend. Some of the most memorable moments include Bruno Mars taking home 6 grammy’s, Kendrick Lamar taking home 5 grammy’s, Alessia Cara winning best new artist, and Ed Sheeran taking home 2 awards (even though he was a no show). There were also quite a few unforgettable performances including Miley Cyrus and Elton John singing “Tiny Dancer,” Lady Gaga singing “Million Reasons”  and Bruno Mars and Cardi B singing “Finesse.”

Here are my favorite outfits of the weekend in no particular order:

1. Jay-Z and Beyonce

2. Miley Cyrus

3. Lady Gaga

4. John Legend and Chrissy Teigen

5. Camila Cabello

6. Cardi B

7. Hailee Steinfeld

8. The Chainsmokers

9. Nick Jonas

10. Luis Fonsi

Next up: The Oscars on March 4th 2018 should offer plenty of memorable attire!

A Senior at York College of Pennsylvania, majoring in Political Science. I am a Gemini, I love the color green, reading and writing! I am so excited to be able to write for Her Campus. I hope to inspire and/or entertain all who read my articles!