HC Yale’s Holiday Wish List 2013

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Yale chapter.

As we all enjoy our last few days of freedom before the hibernation of finals sets in, Her Campus went to our favorite procrastination method during the last days of classes and start of reading week: online shopping. For all of you working on your holiday wish list, here are a few of our favorites!

Few things make us happier than monograms! The personalization makes any gift feel special and it’s so fun to have stuff that is absolutely, identifiably yours! Unfortunately, sometimes the personalization runs up a little bit of a bill. Here are a couple options at varying price points to put your name wherever you want.

Pbteen has a ton of cute patterns for all your gadgets! And reasonably affordable too!

Moon and Lola has a HUGE variety of monogram jewelry, everything from brooches, rings, necklaces and bracelets. We desperately want one of these cursive metal monogram necklaces even though they’re a little pricey but the brightly colored acrylic option are also adorable!

There’s always a place for jewelry on a Her Campus Wish List. This year, bangles hit the top of the charts!

Michael Kors has some great bangles in a variety of metals. As is to be expected, their pretty pricey but oh, so swoonworthy.

Or did you know that Alex and Ani has a Yale bangle? They have lots of cool collections! Collegiate, Sorority, Zodiac, or the ever popular monogram!

Or if you’re more in the mood for gifts of the edible variety, Her Campus has your back!

Harry and David has all sorts of fun gourmet gift boxes! You can get fruit of the month boxes or gift packages with fruit and cheese. But possibly the most delicious and most festive are the holiday chocolate covered strawberries!

Or sometimes the best gifts to get are of the handmade variety. Of course there are tons of recipes for great treats to give as gifts. But here’s a recipe for fudge that we’d love to get as a gift!