Struggles of a Cancer Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Cancer is the fourth Zodiac sign. Here are some struggles every Cancer can relate to.

1. They are feelers.

Cancers tend to have strong emotions. Their moods can go from 0 to 100 in an instant, and sometimes without any reason why.

2. They a hopeless romantics.

Cancers love hard and tend to be dreamers, therefore, it’s not uncommon for them to have Disney-like fantasies of romance.

3. Kings/Queens of misinterpretation.

Cancers have vivid imaginations and tend to overthink things. It’s common for a cancer to over analyze a comment made by someone they care about.

4. It is hard for them to let things go.

Cancers tend to hold grudges, especially if someone close to them has been wronged, or they have been wronged by someone close to them.

5. Clingy.

When a Cancer loves, they love hard. Cancers tend to show their affection toward someone by wanting to spend time with them, loving them as much as possible.

6. Caring.

Cancers are very selfless and care deeply about others so much. They tend to put other’s feelings before their own way more often.

7. Sometimes they get taken advantage of.

Because Cancers are loyal to the core, it is common for them to jump through hoops in hopes of keeping a dear friend, even when the worst happens.

8. Moms of their friend groups.

Since Cancers are the mother of the zodiacs, they tend to be a little naggy… and sometimes manipulative. They can’t help it because they believe they are doing what is best for their friends.

9. Self-critical.

Cancers tend to put so much unrealistic pressure on themselves to succeed.

Picture Source: 1

Charese Foster is a senior Political Science major with a double minor in peace and justice studies and international studies from Toledo, Ohio. She is a contributor for Her Campus Xavier. When not writing for Her Campus, she spends her time with Model United Nations, reading her horoscope and watching Netflix.