Signs You’re Obsessed with Tattoos

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Have you ever gotten a tattoo and enjoyed the experience so much, that you decided to get another one? And another? And another? Here are a few signs that tell you you’re obsessed with tattoos.

1. You’re already saving up for your next tattoo. Literally, right after you’ve just gotten your last tattoo, you’re already saving up for your next one.

2. You already have multiple tattoos. There are many reasons why people have/get multiple tattoos: spirituality, endorphins, self expression, artistic freedom, etc.

3. You follow many tattoo artists on Instagram (and other social media).

4. Your inspiration for tattoos can come from anywhere. Inspiration can come from many places: nature, quotes, and eve food. So it’s natural we want tattoos of things we care about.

5. You probably love to show off your tattoos! To everyone and anyone you meet.

6. All the tattoos you have may not have a meaning. Sometimes you just have the urge to get another one, so you pick something random, like really random.

Picture Sources: 1, 2, 3, 7 – from the author, 4 – @tattooist_banul, 5 – @ezequielsamurai, 6 – @sarahmillertattoo

Charese Foster is a senior Political Science major with a double minor in peace and justice studies and international studies from Toledo, Ohio. She is a contributor for Her Campus Xavier. When not writing for Her Campus, she spends her time with Model United Nations, reading her horoscope and watching Netflix.