Campus Profile: Mallory Williams

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Year: First Year

Major: Communications with a writing minor

Hometown: Chino Hills, CA

What activities are you involved with at Xavier?

I am currently a member of Her Campus as a writer, been involved with Common Ground, going on an AB trip this spring break and currently learning the mellophone to join pep band. I also work at the bookstore in Gallagher so a lot of people recognize me from that.

What’s something that most people don’t know about you

Something most people don’t know about me is that the fourth finger on my left hand doesn’t bend down as far as it use to. In high school I did color guard and hurt it constantly with rifle to a point that it is just messed up.

If you were a food, what would you be?

I would definitely be hummus because it’s an amazing food and you can pair it with so many things!

What’s your favorite thing to do when you’re not in class?

When I’m not in class I enjoy listening to records, sewing, writing, anything that involves Twenty One Pilots or pop punk music and spending time with my friends.

What’s the most interesting thing that’s happened to you this month?

Probably the camp out for the Villanova game. It was such a fun and amazing experience that I know I’ll never forget! Or the fact that I did a front flip on a trampoline for the first time yesterday, that was pretty great.

Do you have any big plans for Spring Break?

Yes! I will be traveling to Atlanta, Georgia with alternative breaks to help refugees. I’m really excited because our topic has been pretty big in the media lately and I can’t wait to see what I can do to get involved.

Margot Bond

Xavier '20

Margot is a senior Economics, Sustainability, and Society major with minors in Political Science and Gender and Diversity Studies from Louisville, Kentucky. In addition to writing articles for Her Campus, she is a Resident Assistant at Xavier and involved in student sustainability. She loves listening to John Mayer, watching Netflix, and doing crosswords with her boyfriend. Most importantly, she is 100% a cat person.
Kathryn Morgan is a Senior Marketing and Public Relations student from Cleveland, Ohio and is the Campus Correspondent for Xavier University. When not working with Her Campus she spends her time with AMA@X, Xavier Women in Business and finding any puppy close by. She loves macaroons, traveling and bad dad jokes.