7 Ways to Recover From Spring Break

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Did you not get the sun kissed skin from a relaxing spring break on the beach? Do you feel unorganized coming back to classes? Here are seven things you can use right now to redo your spring break the way you want!

You want that beach tan (without the sunburn you actually have):

Maybe you didn’t get to vacation somewhere warm and are jealous of all those tans.  L’Oreal Paris has both taning lotion and taning towelletes for that just back from the beach feel!  Both give you a natural and streak-free broze glow.

You want that carefree hair (without the salty ocean breeze):

With Psssst! travel sive Tropical Instant Dry Shampoo, your hair will always be on point.   Even better your hair will smell exotic and tropical with it’s new ordor modification complex.  AND it’s formulated without parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, GMO’s and triclosan!

You want to be stress free (without avoiding all your responsibilities like you did over break):

Erin Condren to save the day! With her adorable 12 month planner (January – December 2017), sticker sheet and colorful dual-tip markers, getting organized is a breeze. With monthly calendars to keep all your days organized, lined pages to keep track of your to-do list, and motivational quotes to keep you inspired and encouraged.  Rock on and stay organized you busy collegiate!

You want those Kylie Jenner lips (without the price tag since you spent all your money on Aloe):

Hot Lips from Charlotte Tilbury comes in 12 different shades to go with every outfit! Each one is enriched with Orchin Extract  and volumizing #D pigments and is designed to mimic a lip brush.

You want to look good feel good (without having to worry about a UTI ruining the fun):

Cystex, the #1 brand of antibacterial protection and pain relief, is the go to to relieve the uncomfortable and fun stoping pain of a UTI.  This pain reliever also includes methenamine, the antibacterial ingredient that keeps it from spreading, before you can see your doctor.  Less discomfort and stress, sign us up!

You want something new to read (without reading textbooks):

ActuallySheCan is a campaign dedicated to create important dialogue around modern female empowerment.  Use the hastag: #ActuallySheCan to particpate in the larger conversation of female achievement and well-being.  Check out their magazine for more on some of the amazing things they do and high profile brands and celebrities they partner with to create content, events and experiences for modern millennial women!

You want to always have a little Spring Break in your life:

This gorgeous bracelet from Juicy Couture is the perfect mix of flirty and fun!  You’ll always have a little bit of spring break in your life.  Check out JuicyCouture.com for more adorable pieces to add to your fashionable wardrobe.  

Be sure to enter the HCXU Spring Break Survival Kit giveaway on all social media accounts.  Send in your spring break pics and plans for a chance to win a prize bag of all these awesome items! 

Kathryn Morgan is a Senior Marketing and Public Relations student from Cleveland, Ohio and is the Campus Correspondent for Xavier University. When not working with Her Campus she spends her time with AMA@X, Xavier Women in Business and finding any puppy close by. She loves macaroons, traveling and bad dad jokes.