21 Things All Twenty One Pilots Fans Know

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Only Twenty One Pilots Fans will really know these reasons it’s such a great musical duo to listen to.

1. It’s “Twenty One Pilots,” not “21 Pilots.” It’s never “21 Pilots.”

2. Yes, there are only two members in the band and that twenty-one members joke is really getting old. I understand that you think they’re missing nineteen members…

3. Tyler may be the vocals, but he is just as equally important as Josh.

4. Their Twitter conversations are definitely the best interactions on that website.

5. The next best thing on Twitter would be their moms. Seriously, look up their moms and see how cute they actually are.

6. Regional at Best

7. Josh and Tyler are best friend goals! They literally have each other’s names tattooed.

8. Tyler and Jenna are definitely couple goals. Just look at this!

9. Josh’s hair will never be a natural hair color. Sorry to all moms, but we may never love a boy without dyed hair again.

10. The black paint on Tyler’s neck and hands has to do with the Blurryface character and his insecurities.

11. Yes, we will camp outside in a line for three days just so we can hold Tyler’s hand during Holding On To You.

12. Josh is the best trumpet player to have ever graced this beautiful planet.

13. Tyler will climb something at a show, even if you make him sign a contract not to.

14. Blurryface Tweets. Enough said.

15. One of your goals in life is to have a chance to learn what Tyler and Josh’s tattoos mean.

16. Kitchen Sink is a gift we don’t deserve. When they played it at Madison Square Garden and Zack Joseph came out, we all died a (lot) little.

17. Stressed Out and Ride are wonderful songs, but do youself a favor and listen to their Self Titled album.

18. The dream Twenty One Pilots concert would be getting to see them at a hometown show at barricade.

19. It’s still strange when you hear one of their songs on the radio. Well, if you still have your car radio.

20. You will actually do anything for a copy of Self Titled or Regional at Best.

21. We’re Twenty One Pilots and so are you.

Picture Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5/5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21

Mallory (Mal) Williams is a Junior Digital Media and Advertising major, Writing minor from Chino Hills, California. When she’s not writing articles, she’s a hummus enthusiast, proud owner of a record collection, and the biggest fan of the planet Saturn you'll ever meet.