This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WWU chapter.

If you are a lover of makeup, then you definitely understand the struggle of finding quality makeup at affordable prices. Most of the time if you want high quality makeup you have to go to high end brands like NARS, MAC, Urban Decay, Makeup Forever, Kat Von D., etc. but not all of us can afford those brands, especially when their cheapest items run at around $25 dollars. It can feel like you either have to choose one or the other; quality or price, but that’s not the case at all! There are plenty of drugstore makeup items that won’t break your budget and still manage to be quality items!

Here’s a full face of makeup with all of the items running at $15 or less!

Foundation

L’Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation ($12.99 at ulta.com)

L’Oreal’s Lumi Foundation is great for combination to dry skin, especially in the winter season. It has a dewy finish so it gives your skin a healthy glow and keeps your face moisturized throughout the day. It also comes in 15 different shades, so you’re sure to find your match

Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless ($7.99 at ulta.com)

Maybelline’s Fit Me! Matte + Poreless foundation is great for normal to oily skin. If you’re looking for a foundation with an extremely matte finish then look no further. This product is extremely lightweight with great coverage and it doesn’t feel like you’re wearing anything throughout the day! There are 24 different shades in the line, and for 7.99 this product is a steal! 

Concealer

Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer ($6.99 at ulta.com)

This concealer is extremely long wearing and provides great coverage under the eyes. It doesn’t cling to any dryness under the eyes and leaves your skin looking flawless after application. It also can double as a highlighter and can even be used as a contour if you buy multiple different shades. The uses for this concealer are endless, and the product comes in 6 different shades!

Bronzer

Milani Bronzer XL ($8.99 at walgreens.com)

The XL label on this product is no joke! For just $8.99 you get a bronzer pan that you can barely wrap your hand all the way around, and even better, it’s a quality product! With two different shades on each side you can choose between one or the other, or you can mix them in the middle. This bronzer is great for contouring, but also for adding a little bit of a glow too your face!

Blush

NYX Blush ($5.00 at walgreens.com)

NYX Blushes are probably one of the most affordable blushes that you can find in stores. They have great pigmentation and staying poweder, and 9 different shades to fit your face tone!

Eyeshadow

Maybelline “The Nudes” and “The Blushed Nudes” pallete ($9.99 at ulta.com)

Ever since the rise of the Naked palette nude eyeshadows have been all the rage, but if you don’t feel like dropping $54 on an eyeshadow palette then here are some maybelline palettes that are just as great! The pigmentation in these eyeshadows are beautiful, and The Nudes palette is almost identical to the Naked palette while The Blushed Nudes palette is extremely similar to Naked 3.

Liquid Eyeliner

Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum ($10.99 at ulta.com)

This eyeliner will change the way your winged liner with look! With it’s extremely precise brush tip applicator it can sharpen any point and get in to any small corners that your previous eyeliner couldn’t reach. The color doesn’t fade through the day and doesn’t smudge, and the formula is also infused with eyelash serum, making your lashes grow fuller and longer with every use!

Mascara

Maybelline Volum’Express The Rocket Mascara ($7.49 at ulta.com)

This mascara has been raved about on every makeup blogging site, beauty guru channel, and any makeup review sites. It coats your lashes very naturally and separates and volumizes your lashes seamlessly. It’s many girls’ holy grail mascara and is often picked over many other high end mascaras like the highly raved about Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara ($23), or Benefit’s They’re Real! Mascara ($24).

Lipstick

Colourpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks ($6.00 at Colourpop.com)

Liquid lipsticks have been all the rage as of late, with seemingly every company trying to create their own line of matte drying lipsticks. The only problem is that most of these lipsticks are created by high end brands like Lime Crime, Anastasia Beverly Hills, and Kat Von D., whose liquid lipsticks all retail for around $20 each. Colourpop’s Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks are just as great of quality as the three above besides the fact that they are around $14 cheaper! Colourpop’s collection of liquid lipsticks grows by the day, the only problem being that Colourpop is an online only company and cannot be found in stores, but for an inexpensive and high quality product it isn’t much of a problem.