This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WWU chapter.

Finding good mascaras has to be one of the hardest parts of everyone makeup routine. You can’t really go to the store and test different ones to see which one works best for you. Here are some mascaras that have worked for me and you should definitely check out if you are on the market for one.  

Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes – This mascara is not only super awesome but it is so cheap. The cone shaped wand helps you really get every lash, even the super small one. It creates long, separated lashes with some volume.

Rimmel London Super Curler – Another quite cheap mascara. The curved wand lifts and curls your lashes and the formula actually helps keep your eyelashes curled all day. You can get lots of volume with this mascara as well. 

Benefit They’re Real – Although this mascara is fairly expensive, it is super great. You can get super long and full eyelashes that last all day with no flaking. The wand really separates every lash and the tip allows you to get the corner lashes. 

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo – This mascara is almost a dupe for the Benefit They’re Real, only half the price. You can layer this mascara to your hearts content and it’ll still look amazing with great volume.

Lancôme Définicils – One of the best mascaras I have tried that doesn’t smudge one bit. I have laughed so hard that I’ve cried and this mascara did not budge. The formula creates very long and pretty lashes that really will last all day.  

Hopefully if you give any of these a try they will work a wonderful for you as they did for me!