Women of Wesleyan: Leah Smith

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

“If you can dream it, you can do it.” -Walt Disney

Leah Smith is a sophomore, Biochemistry Major with an Honors Minor. During the week, you can probably find her either studying in the library or hanging out in the Dunn lobby with her friends. Here’s some more about this week’s Woman of Wesleyan:

Where are you from? Falling Waters, WV

What is your dream job? A surgeon like Meredith Grey (Duh!)

Where would you like to attend med school? My dream med school is NYU, but would love to attend either Marshall or WVU as well!

What are you involved in here on campus? I am a sister of Alpha Delta Pi where I serve as Executive Vice President. Other than that, I am the secretary of the Pre-Med Society, member of Benzene Ring (Chemistry Club) and a member of the National Society of Leadership and Success.

What’s your favorite thing about Wesleyan? Oh, that’s a hard question! I wanted to come to Wesleyan because of the small school size and how easy it is to get involved. To go off of that, I like getting to know my professors and having that bond with them.

Next time you see her around campus, be sure to say hi!

Just a small town girl living in an even smaller college town. I'm an Accounting major at WVWC in hopes of someday going to law school. I enjoy coffee, jumping in puddles, & petting the locals' dogs when they take them for walks on campus.