Women of Wesleyan: Lauren Cvechko

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take. Proverbs 3:6

Meet this week’s woman of Wesleyan: Lauren Cvechko! Lauren is a senior, Political Science major from Buckhannon! She’s a valuable member of the track and was selected Mountain East Conference Most Valuable Perfomer of the Year! 

Learn more about her here:

What events do you participate in? I do the pentatholan in indoor and outdoor the Heptathalon! I’m currently 12th in the nation in the pentathalon!

What motivates you? I think what motivates me is the desire to be the best that I can be, not just in track but in all aspects of my life.

What are you most looking forward to this season? Winning one last conference championship with my team before I graduate!

Good luck to Lauren Cvechko and the rest of the Bobcats this season!

Just a small town girl living in an even smaller college town. I'm an Accounting major at WVWC in hopes of someday going to law school. I enjoy coffee, jumping in puddles, & petting the locals' dogs when they take them for walks on campus.