This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

If you’re looking for a new friend to spend all hours at The Donut Shop with, then look no further! Carly Pepper is your go-to girl for a fun time! Whether she’s enjoying some sporting events around campus or hanging out with her closest friends between classes, Carly is always there for you when you need her. Next time you see her be sure to say hi! Until then, here’s some more about her!

Major: Physical Education/Health

Year: Junior

Hometown: Trappe, MD

Do you have any cool hobbies/things that you do for fun?: Hanging out with friends-I’m always up for trips! Sometimes I’ll drive a distance for my favorite foods (AKA special food trips)! Other than that, I enjoy watching sporting events and being with my sorority sisters at any time of day!

What are you involved in on campus?: Alpha Delta Pi sorority, WE LEAD America’s Children team, and LEAP

Best memories at Wesleyan: Running out of Aggie on bid day, Big Bingo, snow days, and late nights with my friends

What do you want to be when you grow up (graduate)?: My plan is to be a teacher, but I would love to explore the endless possibilities for employment. I also see myself working and taking college classes on the side to continue my education. I’d love to travel and explore the world, be with my family and friends back home, and travel to visit my sisters and friends from my Wesleyan days. I also may work with my dad in the family business as well!

There you have it! Carly is an incredible person with fun things planned for her future. Whether she’s driving to Bridgeport for some Olive Garden or across the globe on a new adventure, she’ll always find her way back to her home and her home among the hills at Wesleyan!

Just a small town girl living in an even smaller college town. I'm an Accounting major at WVWC in hopes of someday going to law school. I enjoy coffee, jumping in puddles, & petting the locals' dogs when they take them for walks on campus.