This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

Who is the RLCG? That is a very good question. 

He’s the Real Live College Guy. He’s an invisible friend whom you can go to if you need to talk or need a shoulder to lean on. The RLCG is someone who gives advice about anything and everything. He’s someone you see on a daily basis, but you might not know him personally.

He’s the guy who is widely recognized. He’s very involved on campus, and he’s someone you can trust. If you ever need a listening ear, he’s always there. The RLCG tells it like it is and gives you the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. There’s no sugar-coating; however, the advice is always friendly and has your best interests in mind. In his articles, names of individuals are kept safe. He uses false names to protect the identity of each individual.

The RLCG is fully associated with Her Campus WVWC, which is sort of like Cosmopolitan (minus the sex). It’s written for woman, but men are equally a part of it as well. The RLCG is here to be a voice for women who don’t feel like they have a voice. He’s here to share women’s’ ideas and thoughts without shooting them down.

Wesleyan’s RLCG has both Twitter and Facebook. These accounts were made to put a smile on your face, to put you in a better mood. They were made to make you feel empowered, like you can make a difference in this world.

So, I ask again: who exactly is the RLCG?
His name is Charles Hayes. He’s a junior elementary educational major, and he’s here to make a difference on campus.

Remember this: stay empowered! Stay true to yourself! Never change for the world; only change if the change makes you a better person.

Junior at WVWC Football player Education Major WVWC Ambassador Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity 20 years old