This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

Name: Ty Lazarus

Year: Junior

Major: Double: Business Management & International Studies

Hometown: Gillette, Wyoming

Activities: Vice-President at Alpha Sigma Phi and Member Engagement with the National Society of Leadership and Success. 

Relationship Status: Single

Celeb Crush: I’ve got a bro crush on Liam Neeson

Turn Ons: Personality wise, I really value honesty. So there’s that. Then probably eye contact. 

Turn Offs: Gossip. 

Favorite Movie: I like movies, but I don’t really have a favorite. 

Hidden Talent: I play guitar. 

Ideal Dream Girl: Someone who can also be my best friend. 

Ideal Dream Date: Well, there is this dream I have had about a beach, but I like going places. So anything that involves a little adventure. 

Dream Job: I would love to work with third world communities to implement structural poverty alleviation programs and then train those communities on how to develop economic surplus and productively invest that surplus back into the community. 

Favorite Place: I just like being outside when the stars are out. Geographically, I like this region of the U.S. My hometown in Wyoming was covered in dead grass all the time, so I’m in love with how green everything is. 

Best/Favorite Pick-up Line: I think a simple introduction with your name is a good place to start.

Campus Celebrity Columnist for WVWC
A public relations major with a passion for social media, the arts, and all things Disney, writer Corinne Weaver hopes to bring some Her Campus flare to WVWC. Weaver performs with the WVWC Theatre and Dance department, is a sister of Alpha Delta Pi, and interned at the National Aquarium in the Summer of '14! This Co-Editor-In-Chief will always love her close-knit hometown of Oakland, Maryland, but looks forward to opportunities to branch out in the future. Follow her @CorinneWeaver4 on Twitter and Instagram!