Joe Greer 15′ Alpha Sig Spring Sing Director

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

Joe Greer is the leader of the 2014 Spring Sing champion fraternity, and quite a well-rounded guy.

This senior arts administration major is a member of Alpha Sigma Phi fraternity, concentus vocum, pre law society, and Bridgeport Arts Council.

However, his impressive resume doensn’t match his pride in helping his brothers beat out the other fraternities in the Spring Sing compeition last year.

Joe, with the help of co-coordinator Charles Hayes, directed their chapter into their first victory since the 80’s in spring sing. 

After a great year of underdog sucess, there is pressure to keep the trend alive. But Joe takes a relaxed stance on the event, and thinks having fun is the key to winning again.

“We plan on having a similar strategy of just having fun and singing some songs. That way we don’t really feel any stress because we know what we’re capable of doing as a whole,” said Joe.

Charles handles the dancing portion, giving the brothers fancy moves to woo the judges, while Joe is focused on the music aspect. The two divide and concur to create a great show.

Alpha Sig, and all the participating organizations, encourage you to check out the Spring Sing competition on April 18th at 7 p.m. in the Wesley Chapel! 

A public relations major with a passion for social media, the arts, and all things Disney, writer Corinne Weaver hopes to bring some Her Campus flare to WVWC. Weaver performs with the WVWC Theatre and Dance department, is a sister of Alpha Delta Pi, and interned at the National Aquarium in the Summer of '14! This Co-Editor-In-Chief will always love her close-knit hometown of Oakland, Maryland, but looks forward to opportunities to branch out in the future. Follow her @CorinneWeaver4 on Twitter and Instagram!