christian wiediger ZYLmudR28SA unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
christian wiediger ZYLmudR28SA unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

HC Spotlight: Lauren Spadafore

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

Meet one of WVWC Her Campus’ incredible members: Lauren Spadafore! Lauren is the chapter’s Social Media Director, and gets to run the WVWC HC Social Media accounts. This week she got to take charge of our Spring Break Social Media Giveaways and post fun things on our Social Media pages. Ever seen a cute picture or motivational quote on our Instagram account? That’s Lauren!

Want to know some more about her? Keep reading to find out some fun facts about Lauren, and a (not so) fun fact she filled me in on!

Year: Public Relations

Major: Sophomore

Hometown: Lumberport, WV

Favorite Animal: Slothes!

Do you have any of your own pets? Yes! I have a puppy named Lucy Black!

What are you involved in on campus? I’m involved in Her Campus (obviously) and am a sister of Alpha Delta Pi sorority.

Fun Fact You Know (Or not so fun): Sloths sometimes fall to their deaths because they mistake their arms as tree limbs…

What’s your biggest pet peeve? My biggest pet peeve is hearing when people chew and swallow.

What do you want to be when you grow up? When I grow up, I want to be happy with who I am and where I am in my life. I don’t really have a set goal in terms of lifestyle, just mindset!

Did you learn anything new about one of our Her Campus members? We sure hope so! Lauren is definitely an asset to our team, so if you ever get the opportunity to meet or talk to her- you should! She is such a thoughtful, wonderful soul!

Just a small town girl living in an even smaller college town. I'm an Accounting major at WVWC in hopes of someday going to law school. I enjoy coffee, jumping in puddles, & petting the locals' dogs when they take them for walks on campus.