This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

Name: Dan Meyers

Year: Senior

Major: Marketing

Hometown: Sheperdstown, West Virginia

Activies: Track, working out, hanging out with friends

Relationship Status: Single

Celeb Crush: Mila Kunis

Turn Ons: Girls who are smart, outgoing, energetic, have a good personality, and like to hang out with my friends

Turn Offs: Girls who are rude to their family, bossy, and make everything about them

Favorite Movie: Pursuit of Happyness

Ideal Girl: a girl who take times out of her day to make me laugh. Someone who does not care to hang out with me and my friends when we are doing absoutely nothing. And ideal girl would like to go out some nights, but also enjoys staying in and watching movies other nights.

Dream Date: Pizza dinner date by candlight followed by a One Tree Hill marathon

Dream Job: Marketing executive for Google

Favorite Place: Disney World

Best/Favorite Pick-Up Line: “My buddies bet that I wouldn’t be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the bar. You want to buy some drinks with their money?”

Congrats on being named this week’s Campus Cutie Dan! 

West Virginia Wesleyan College, English Writing and Communications major.
A public relations major with a passion for social media, the arts, and all things Disney, writer Corinne Weaver hopes to bring some Her Campus flare to WVWC. Weaver performs with the WVWC Theatre and Dance department, is a sister of Alpha Delta Pi, and interned at the National Aquarium in the Summer of '14! This Co-Editor-In-Chief will always love her close-knit hometown of Oakland, Maryland, but looks forward to opportunities to branch out in the future. Follow her @CorinneWeaver4 on Twitter and Instagram!