This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

Name: Carson Cunningham

Major: Public Relations

Hometown: Buckhannon, W.Va.

Campus Involvement: Swimming

HC: How would you describe your style?
CC: I would have to say it’s very multi-dimensional. I don’t just stick to one particular style.

Where are your favorite places to shop?
Forever 21, Topshop, Pacsun Nordstrom and J.Crew.

What are some of your favorite trends right now?
Right now I love the European look, as well as hipster.

If you could raid any celebrity’s closet, whose would it be and why?
Lauren Conrad, because she has an incredible sense of style. She works in the fashion business, so keeping on top of everything is a must for her.

If you could live in any era for its style, which would you choose?
I’m really in love with today’s looks, actually!

Would you rather splurge on jewelry, shoes, or purses?
When I splurge, I splurge on everything. I could never pick just one thing!

What is the process you go through when selecting an outfit?
First, if there is a particular pair of shoes I want to wear, or a particular item, then I base the whole outfit around that item.

What do you feel most confident wearing?
Just about anything I feel I look good in.

How do you dress for the unpredictable Buckhannon weather?
I dress for looks and style, not whether it’s cold or hot. I can always layer if needed, but I don’t really have a set wardrobe for different weather situations.

Do you have a favorite color(s) to wear?
My favorite colors to wear are neutrals, definitely black and sometimes coral.

How has your style changed since entering college, if at all?
In high school I wore a lot of what I thought looked good, but coming to college and seeing such a huge variety makes me more confident in wearing different things. It has definitely changed my confidence level!

What advice would you give girls who are looking to improve their style? 
Pick something out that you think looks good and relates to today’s fashion. When you look in the mirror and you think you look good, then it’s a total set. Style is something you have of your own. It’s what makes you who you are.

Be sure to check out Carson’s unique style this spring!

Cassandra Stovash is a Fall 2015 graduate of the Sports, Arts & Entertainment Management program at Point Park University. She began involvement with Her Campus as a contributing writer at the WVWC chapter, which sparked her passion for the Her Campus mission, and knew she had to bring it to Point Park University when she transferred there in the fall of 2013. After founding the chapter and serving as its editor-in-chief for a year, she moved up the Her Campus ranks to a Chapter Advisor position that's allowed her to work with 15+ chapters across the United States! Being part of Her Campus provided Cassandra with countless opportunities throughout college such as attending Her Conference and College Fashion Week events in New York City. Her most notable highlight was receiving press access at Vans Warped Tour in 2014 & 2015, where she interviewed artists such as Echosmith, Courage My Love, The Summer Set, and PVRIS. Nowadays, Cassandra is continuing her pursuit of a career in the music industry! To get in contact with her, email Cstovash@gmail.com, or follow her on Instagram @cassi_faye.