This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

@RImmelLondonUs

Who doesn’t love to save time in the morning? Every girl knows the struggle of waking up early, especially for those 8 AM classes. Let’s face it, you’re basically rolling out of bed and dreaming of the nap you’ll be taking directly after class. But don’t let your beautiful face suffer from the exhaustion too. Luckily for us sweater/leggings season is back in town, but now with a time saving partner. The 24 HR Supercurler Mascara is here and oh my, what a gem!

How many hours have you spent tirelessly searching for that holy grail mascara? Not the one that clumps, dries, and turns to dust with any slight touch. No, my dear, you are looking for the one that gives your lashes enough volume to catch the breeze while defining those beautiful eyes. I am proud to announce that your search is over. This mascara is designed to get rid of your lash curler permanently. It is built to last through your whole day- making sure that your eyes stay voluminous, and curled for that irresistibly dramatic look.

Minimalism is key in the morning, that’s a given. One easy way to keep everything simple is to use products that come from the same line. This ensures that your makeup is designed to go well together, and also makes sure they are up to date with what is currently “in.” Luckily Rimmel London is there for us. They have released the Colour Precise Eyeliner, as well as the Only 1 Lipstick. The best part of this line is that all of the products are made to last through your hectic day, serving to keep you flawless through every minute. Both the eyeliner and the lipstick come in multiple shades so it is super easy to mix it up any time you’re feeling a little saucy.

You now have the coveted duo of convenience and cost effectiveness. This means that you can make the look absolutely perfect with Rimmel London.  You can embody confidence and synergy, from daring eyes to darling lips, you’ve got this. Today is your day! Don’t be afraid to get it girl, because now you’re rocking the London look.

Just a Freshman trying to survive
I am originally from Westchester, New York. I came to WVU for my undergrad in Strategic Communications with an emphasis on Public Relations and a minor in Sports Communication. My involvment on campus includes blogging for Her Campus, a sister of Alpha Phi, the assistant director of the media team on the Mountaineer Maniacs executive board and lastly, an athletic communications intern with the WVU Athletic Communications office. I will be graduating in May of 2017 and I am looking forward to getting started with my future career in Journalism and Public Relations!