Top 10 Shows on Netflix That You’ll Most Likely Watch Twice

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

Netflix is a blessing and a curse. It allows you to connect with the characters in an indescribable way but it also consumes you. It has the ability to take you away from some of your most important responsiblities. When we fall in love with one of these shows, we just can’t get enough of the characters and the storyline itself. 

1. One Tree Hill – NALEY!

2. Gossip Girl – Chuck Bass will have you falling in love by season 2

3. Greys Anatomy – how could you not love a show about cute doctors?

4. Friday Night Lights – if you miss high school and friday night football, this one is for you

5. How I Met Your Mother – after one episode you are just dying to know who their mother is

6. Friends – you’ll try to convince your best friends to move to the city with you by the time you finish the series

7. Private Practice – (a spin off of greys following Addison’s life) you’ll get all the drama from greys without the scrubs

8. Breaking Bad – nail bitter

9. Parks and Recreation – because everyone needs a best friend like Leslie Knope

10. The Office – this will make you want an office job at a mediocre paper company in the middle of Pennsylvania

I am originally from Westchester, New York. I came to WVU for my undergrad in Strategic Communications with an emphasis on Public Relations and a minor in Sports Communication. My involvment on campus includes blogging for Her Campus, a sister of Alpha Phi, the assistant director of the media team on the Mountaineer Maniacs executive board and lastly, an athletic communications intern with the WVU Athletic Communications office. I will be graduating in May of 2017 and I am looking forward to getting started with my future career in Journalism and Public Relations!