Top 10 Online Shopping Sites

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

Valentines day. I like to think of it like Christmas. You either love it, hate it, or surprisingly find your heart growing three-times it’s size and embrace it.

Unlike Christmas, the preparation for this day isn’t as intense and it’s safe to say the ignorance/ denial stage has just ended, acceptance is currently being reached and outfit anxiety is in full swing. While I’m not knocking the shopping here in Morgantown, I think we can all agree that theres a scarcity of options. Cue God’s gift to earth, the World Wide Web… online shopping.

Whether your spending Saint Valentine’s Day with your long time lover, on a first date with a Campus Cutie, or splitting a bottle of tequila with your best girl pals at your favorite spot, the perfect ensemble is needed. 

Here is an arranged list of the top 10 online shopping websites where you can find sweet deals that turn your eyes into hearts.

1. Missguided

Peace, love and fashion. www.missguidedus.com claims their mission is to satisfy customers with up to date celebrity inspired women’s fashion.

2. LunaB

LunaB started a boutique in Huntington Beach, Cali. Out of the kindness of the owners hearts, they went viral and all could shop their amazing collection of top brand dresses, jeans, everything. We have two words, Thank you! www.shoplunab.com

3. ASOS

ASOS, standing for “As seen on screen” are pioneers in the online fashion world launching 9 local language websites, ship to 237 countries and sell over 65,000 brands as well as a label of their own. With over one thousand new arrivals daily you’ll never get bored, plus students get 10% off every order with Unidays! us.asos.com 

4.SaboSkirt 

Australian natives, Thessy and Yiota, created a site of innovative, inspiring clothing.  The website’s, Saboskirt.com, popularity surpassed their wildest dreams, but how could they have expected anything less with such fabulous attire?

5. Fine and Funky

www.shopfinenfunky.com based their style off of the “fine” and “funky” culture on the shore of Lake Tahoe. They don’t settle for anything less than extraordinary and neither should you this Valentines day. Bonus points; sign up for their email list and get 15% off your first purchase!

6.Revolve Clothing

With more of an edgy demeanor, www.revolveclothing.com, boasts it’s ability to provide the best for the best. Established in 2003, the site has grown spotlighting 500 brands including Jen’s Pirate Booty, Jeffrey Campbell, Wildfox Couture and Free People.

7. Piperlime

www.Piperlime.gap.com is a Gap spinoff that sells everything from apparel to handbags and shoes. The site features free shipping, NO minimum, as well as a subcategory “Top Picks under $100”!

8.Shop grl

Shop grl and amazing New York City based blogger, Arielle Nachmani, of SomethingNavy, teamed up to create an incredibly unique online shopping experience. How it works: Nachmani picks her favorite must-haves from boutiques around the world, the site features and styles the clothing completely, you shop and be happy! If only everything were that simple…. www.shopgrl.com

9. Pixie Market

Featuring 15% off for first tie subscribers, www.pixiemarket.com, is a gal’s one stop affordable online fashion marketplace. Whatever your look is, Pixie Market mostly consists of (way) under $100 steals.

10. Daily Chic

This fun and feminine online shop helps 20-something women bring out our flirty, fearless side. Draped in an outfit for this site, you will not feel anything less than beautiful and your best!

…And don’t forget, the night isn’t over if you didn’t wake up with an oversized stuffed animal wearing lingerie, fear not! Cupid arrow can strike at any point February 14th.