etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

Spring Break Swimsuit 101

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

If you’re anything like me, you’re beginning to get tired of the usual Target bathing suit. Not saying they’re not cute and great quality, everyone just seems to have the same one. Over the past few months of my nonstop online shopping, I have come across bathing suits I can guarantee not everyone on the beach will be having. So here’s my little secret of where to find the cutest bathing suits for Spring Break!

1. Lana Swimwear

What I love about Lana is the fact that basically, any suit you fall in love with you can find it whatever color. Scrolling through their website you’ll notice they’re known for their basic sets, but of course, they have their fair share of marble print, velvet, and stripes.

2. Cupshe Swimwear

Cupshe covers every style you could ever ask for in all the patterns you dream of having. The bonus is that they’re having a great SB sale right now!

3. Shein

I instantly fell in love with Shein’s bathing suits, beach accessories and their prices. Websites like Shein seem sketchy but I promise you there are ways to know if you are getting a quality product when you order from here. Definitely look for reviews. Preferably with 10+ that SHOW PICTURES.

4. ASOS

For a more minimalistic, modern look I would check out ASOS. They are on the more expensive scale on this list, however, you can still find extremely stylish bathing suits for under $30.

Riley is a junior at West Virginia University, where she studies Strategic Communications, Event Planning and Sports Communication. Outside of her involvement with Her Campus, Riley is a sister of the Chi Omega Fraternity and works as a Live Sales Coordinator for University Tees. One of her favorite memories of Her Campus so far has been attending College Fashion Week in NYC in fall 2018. She believes her quick weekend trip to NYC solidified her hopes and aspirations for herself and even inspired some new goals she hopes to achieve. Riley is a massive fan of Britney Spears, even in her 2007 downfall, Panera's Cheddar & Broccoli Soup and online shopping. Once she graduates, she aspires to be in Public Relations or Event Promotions for a professional sports team or concert venues, but in the meantime, you'll catch her rewatching every episode of Friends till 2021.
Hi ladies and gents, my name is Mel, Melanie if you're feelin' fancy. I'm a senior studying advertising, political science and fashion at West Virginia University. In addition to my studies, I am the Campus Correspondent for the WVU HC Chapter! You can hear me on the radio at U92 FM reporting the news and hosting morning shows. If I'm not there, I'm most likely at the local Panera eating my body weight in broccoli cheddar soup or writing about the daily, awkward encounters I experience. I represenative of the college of media as an ambassador and the prez of the magazine club. Oversized sweatshirts and jean on jean are my aesthetics. Lover, not a fighter unless you tell me Joe Jonas wasn't the best Jonas. Laters, baby.