Spring Break DO’s and DON’T’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

Spring Break 2014 is quickly approaching, here is a few things to keep in mind!

DON’T flash your privates to any video crew…it might seem really funny at the time but don’t forget you’re going to need a job someday.

DO spend your money wisely…I know it’s hard but you’re going be a lot happier when you wake up in the morning with money for food instead of none because you spent it all last night buying everyone shots at the bar. The 500+ people there are not going to remember who bought them shots!

DON’T judge. We’re all here for one common goal- to have fun. So don’t ruin someone else’s day by your snarky looks and whispers, you don’t know where they came from.

DO try to stay with your group of friends…you might be tempted to run off with that really cute guy from Australia but always make sure you tell someone where you’re going and maybe try installing a few locator apps on your phones.

DON’T get piercings or tattoos under heavy influence of alcohol…remember ink is forever and you also usually tend to bleed more while intoxicated.

DO take pictures. Most likely you’re not going to remember most of the events during throughout the day so taking a few photos here and there might actually be useful.

DON’T be an idiot when it comes to sex…just remember you’re going to be in a place with many other people from all over the world and you don’t know where they’ve been! No glove, No love.

DO something new, go out every night and meet new people and try different things. You’re only going to be there for a few days, might as well make the most of it.

DON’T get arrested!! Especially if you’re in a foreign country, it’s just not worth it.

DO have fun! You’re only a college student once so live it up while you can.