This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

For those of us with excess oil, dry shampoo is a gift from the gods. No one quite understands the pain associated with washing those locks. Today is the day that this all ends.

Psssst! is a dry shampoo that is lightly scented scented, instant, and adds volume! Thin hair can’t compete with Psssst! The brand prides themselves on being the first true dry shampoo on the market. This product has been on the market for over 40 years, and customers agree that the original is always the best.

Customers have also expressed that Psssst doesn’t make your hair sticky or heavy. They have also said that this product is perfect for quick touch ups as well as skipping a washing. Who could ask for more?

Maybe you travel or work too much, or perhaps you’re just too busy watching Netflix. It doesn’t matter your reason; you just have to get Pssst!

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/c80103c0-87e3-4186-a68f-31e76ae91f31_1.741dfc11523557070ce746ac6509ec9f.jpeg

Happy styling!

Just a Freshman trying to survive
I am originally from Westchester, New York. I came to WVU for my undergrad in Strategic Communications with an emphasis on Public Relations and a minor in Sports Communication. My involvment on campus includes blogging for Her Campus, a sister of Alpha Phi, the assistant director of the media team on the Mountaineer Maniacs executive board and lastly, an athletic communications intern with the WVU Athletic Communications office. I will be graduating in May of 2017 and I am looking forward to getting started with my future career in Journalism and Public Relations!