Her Campus WVU Features

• Top 10 Britney Spears Moments

You only have to talk to me for five minutes to know that I have a deep love for Britney Spears. Because she is the most iconic pop star of...

• First Date Flops

It seems like the dating world is getting harder and harder, or maybe we just all believe that to be true. But what are the worst mistakes...

• New Year, New Recipes

Eating healthy can often times be a challenge—especially since pizza and ice cream exist. Whether you are trying to stick to a New Year’s...

• 25 Days of Merry

25 reasons why these 25 days are the best! 1. A few weeks off from class – Praise! 2. Hanging out with Family. After months of being apart...

• A Note To Nolan

“Maybe some things don’t get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix...

• An Open Letter To My Best Friend

As an almost twenty-something year old college student, everything is constantly changing. From new classes, to new crushes, I can’t...

• 5 Ways To Be Safe At WVU

You never think that it’ll happen to someone you know. A few days ago, I got the worst news that I’ve gotten in a while. My best friend...

• People of Game Day

Game days at WVU always prove to be interesting. Between the tailgates, the crowd and the many different types of people you encounter...

• BCK Rentals: Cat Killers?

Note from the Editor: By being a blog aimed at a West Virginia University audience, my staff and I strive to bring stories that connect...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style