Her Campus WVU Features

• A Note To Nolan

“Maybe some things don’t get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix...

• An Open Letter To My Best Friend

As an almost twenty-something year old college student, everything is constantly changing. From new classes, to new crushes, I can’t...

• 5 Ways To Be Safe At WVU

You never think that it’ll happen to someone you know. A few days ago, I got the worst news that I’ve gotten in a while. My best friend...

• People of Game Day

Game days at WVU always prove to be interesting. Between the tailgates, the crowd and the many different types of people you encounter...

• BCK Rentals: Cat Killers?

Note from the Editor: By being a blog aimed at a West Virginia University audience, my staff and I strive to bring stories that connect...

• A Timeline for Fall Fest

Time and time again, you think about the times you have had in college. Most make you laugh, some make you feel embarrassed, but in the end...

• Phases of Finals Week

Phase One: Believing you will study early, telling yourself you will study early, and not studying early. Phase Two: Realizing your test is...

• Men of Frat Row

Meet the men of WVU Greek Life! We looked into the fraternities with houses on frat row. From the input from girls on campus, here is how...

• Freshman You Vs. Senior You

Freshman You: Finds an outfit for class and your hair is combed Senior You: Leggings. And possibly matching socks on a good day Freshman...

• Snow in April Told By WVU Tweets

A snowy day in Morgantown during the middle of April as told by WVU Students. Many thought Spring had arrived. Some thought it was too good...

• Senior Bucketlist

Although it may never seem like it, time at WVU eventually comes to an end. After spending nine months out of the year, for four years at...

• How People Date At WVU

It's no secret that here at school we've seen romance, lust, and everything in between. Love at WVU can bloosom during a nice date at...

• The Unspoken Rules of Shacking

It's college, we're young and there's vodka, and sometimes you end up in a bed you shouldn't (or should) be in. It happens. But once it...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style