Meet Morgan Dunn: VS PINK Campus Rep and Teen Vogue It GIrl

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

Morgan is a 20-year-old multi-disciplinary studies major, studying public relations, strategic social media and fashion merchandising. Morgan is the VS PINK campus representative, Teen Vogue party host and a sister in Alpha Phi.

What made you want to join a sorority?

At first, I didn’t think I was going to join one. I had to convince my parents to let me join. They were worried that it would take me away from my studies. I really wanted to join one because I wanted to get involved on campus.

What’s your favorite part about being in Alpha Phi?

My favorite thing about Alpha Phi is that it helped me meet my lifelong friends. It has taught me about sisterhood and community. The friendships I’ve made are relationships I will cherish forever. The philanthropy events are such amazing moments and memories I’ll never forget.

How did you become a VS PINK campus representative?

I was on the VS PINK campus team for two years. Once the previous campus representatives graduated, I applied. I had to make an application video and submit it to the VS PINK headquarters.

What kind of work do you do with VS PINK?

As a VS PINK campus rep, I promote the PINK brand all over campus by doing giveaways, in-store events at the local mall, and by interacting with students through our social media accounts. PINK reps also work very closely with headquarters to help influence new products and keep PINK in the know with trends seen on campus.

You also work with Teen Vogue. What do you do with them?

I started working with Teen Vogue by becoming a Teen Vogue It Girl. They ask the It Girls to hold certain events. I host events for them like the Back to School and Spring Refresh parties. For the parties, Teen Vogue will send me the newest fashions and beauty products. At the parties, we have food, fun games and giveaways. Everyone takes cute selfies and pictures and post them on social media.

Hi ladies and gents, my name is Mel, Melanie if you're feelin' fancy. I'm a senior studying advertising, political science and fashion at West Virginia University. In addition to my studies, I am the Campus Correspondent for the WVU HC Chapter! You can hear me on the radio at U92 FM reporting the news and hosting morning shows. If I'm not there, I'm most likely at the local Panera eating my body weight in broccoli cheddar soup or writing about the daily, awkward encounters I experience. I represenative of the college of media as an ambassador and the prez of the magazine club. Oversized sweatshirts and jean on jean are my aesthetics. Lover, not a fighter unless you tell me Joe Jonas wasn't the best Jonas. Laters, baby.