This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

When you think of the holidays you think of snow, big sweaters, happiness, love, family, and the obvious winter break. However, this time brings with it stress, the stress of what to get your loved ones as a gift. You constantly ask yourself “will they like this?” People seem to find it difficult to get gifts for guys especially boyfriends who constantly tell you, “I don’t want anything.” Here are four ideas for those guys in your life that you are having trouble finding gifts for.

Clothing: If you are having trouble thinking of something to get that special guy in your life, you can’t go wrong with clothing. Buy them a sweatshirt of their favorite sports team, or buy them something from their favorite clothing brand. They will appreciate the thought.  

Personalize it: Get your guy something that is personalized, it will show that you are willing to go the extra mile when it comes to choosing something thoughtful. By personalizing a mug or a money clip, it will give your guy something that they can keep forever.

Digital and electronic gifts: If your guy is into the techy side of things then you should consider getting them a nice pair of headphones, or even a tablet. If you do not want to spend very much in this department buy them accessories for their electronic devices. They will appreciate the thought you put into the gift and it gives them something they will more than likely use everyday. 

Sports memorabilia: You can never go wrong with sports collectables as a gift for your favorite guy. An autographed football, baseball bat, or poster of their favorite player would allow you to accept  “The Best Girlfriend” award. This could be somewhat pricey but if this is something you would like to do then feel free, they will definitely appreciate you for spending the extra money on their gift.

So, feel free to take any of these into consideration when trying to find a gift for your special guy this holiday season. However, make sure it is not just about the gifts. Spending time with your loved ones is the greatest gift of all so enjoy the time you have with them over the holiday.