This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

Fall weather means fall food! With changing leaves and changing wardrobes comes yummy staple fall foods. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice lattes, seasonal beers, and lots of baked goods are all comfort foods for this changing weather. To avoid changing your waistline as well, I’ve found some great healthy fall foods to try in place of some of those diet killers.

For a baked good that won’t completely ruin your day’s calorie count, try Health.com’s Rosemary-Apple Bread. At only 95 calorie per slice you can have it as a snack for your sweet tooth or for breakfast with some cinnamon sugar. It is also made with rosemary that is said to help with stress and anxiety, hair loss, and is used as an all around healing treatment.

Of course for fall everything has a pumpkin twist to it. Health.com has the fall trend covered with their mouthwatering recipe for pumpkin raviolis. Most times filled with meats and cheeses, we all know ravioli’s can pack in a lot of calories. The recipe uses wonton wrappers instead of pasta to form the ravioli, which right away shaves off a lot of those unwanted calories. The pumpkin is sweet but not too rich and makes perfect ravioli stuffing for this fall season. Pumpkins are also packed with fiber and antioxidants to keep your digestive tract moving and your body healthy. With only 162 calories per 4 raviolis, your body and diet will love you.

Last but not least (and possibly my favorite on the healthy fall foods list) is the delicious anytime treat, the Pumpkin Spice Smoothie. It’s the easiest to make and packed with nutrients to keep you going through these cold catching months. The smoothie is pumpkin based and flavored with maple syrup, bananas, various spices, and almond milk. It is cool and light and won’t leave you feeling bloated and guilty after indulging. For the full recipe visit Healthfulpursuit.com where Leanne Vogel, a holistic nutritionist, blogs about healthy food options.