Dear New Years ‘Resolutioners’

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.
Pizza, or pita?

You 100% go for the pizza. I mean why not? First things first it’s PIZZA, and second, it’s gooey cheese on top of sauce, that’s on top of crispy dough. Why would one ever choose a pita over something so marvelous?! 

Walking around campus or go to the gym?

I know we’ve all been there and said, “you can’t gain any weight walking all over the hills of Morgantown” however, you’re wrong. You can still gain lots of weight. Although, if you try running up frat row or Price street a few times it can be just as good as running around at the gym…WARNING: be careful not getting hit by cars. 

Walk back home from downtown or take a taxi?

Honestly, unless you live out in Africa near the Domain/Lofts/anything Evansdale/Medical wise. You should walk home. Walking is fantastic for you, especially after downing those calories out at the bars all night long. Just remember,  don’t walk home alone and watch out for late night drivers!

Eating out or Cooking in?

I understand that some people don’t have time to cook up some dinner/breakfast/lunch. However, it really isn’t that hard to make time and put some effort into it. Boil up some quinoa with peppers. It takes 20 minutes tops! Unless… the other option is pizza, then obviously go with pizza.
Advertisement and Strategic Communications major at WVU School of Media!