Her Campus WVU Campus Celebrities

• Steve Orlowski

Q: What is your position and what duties do it include? A: My position is the Executive Director of the Mountaineer Maniacs, and I lead the...

• Jordan Thompson

Meet this week’s Campus Celebrity, Jordan Thompson! He is a senior WVU football player from Houston, Texas. Jordan is currently majoring in...

• Makayla Lewis

Meet Makayla Lewis, this weeks campus celebrity! You may recognize her name if you have recently walked through the lair this week, as she...

• Kiley Putnam

Kiley Putnam is an up and rising journalist student who just landed the spot as the WVU News Main Anchor! WVU News is a Reed School of...

• Brian DeCosta

Brian Decosta, also known as DJ Dotecas, is one of WVU’s own. He began DJing the second semester of his sophomore year in 2011. He grew up...

• Daniel Brewster

Meet Daniel Brewster, a campus celebrity! Brewster is a well respected professor at WVU with his outspoken, yet honest teachings. In...

• Dustin Garrison

Say hello to Dustin Garrison, this week’s campus celeb! Dustin is a senior criminology major and a running back for the Mountaineers...

• Chris Nyden

Meet Chris Nyden, this week’s campus celebrity! Chris is a 21 year-old economics major that’s driven, motivated and truly passionate about...

• Deonna Gandy

This weeks Campus Celeb is Deonna Gandy! She is a motivated, go-getter with a passion for fashion. Deonna is a Business Marketing major...

• Jason Kuntz

Meet Jay Kuntz, this week’s campus celebrity! Jay Kuntz, a 24 year-old graduate student studying athletic administration and coaching, is...

• Sara Love

Meet this week’s Campus Celebrity, Sara Love! She is an outgoing and hardworking student who is passionate about the fashion industry. She...

• Nathan Adrain

This, 6’9 freshman, Nathan Adrian is hard to miss when walking around campus at WVU. Nathan is a starter on the WVU Men’s basketball team...