Her Campus WVU Campus Celebrities

• Ross Vance

Name: Ross Vance Year: junior Major: exercise physiology Where are you from? McKinney, Texas Q: Why did you decide to attend WVU? A: I love...

• George Capel

George Chapel is a senior political science major with a minor in economics and leadership. He’s from Parkersburg, West Virginia and we’re...

• Juwan Staten

Meet Juwan Staten, this week’s campus celebrity! Juwan is a starting senior WVU basketball player from Dayton, Ohio. He was named ESPN Big...

• Mike Morales

Mike Morales is a senior wrestler at West Virginia University, from Brick, NJ. During his time at WVU, Morales has proven to be one of the...

• Skyler Howard

Skyler Howard, a junior, from Fort Worth, Texas made his quarterback debut as a Mountaineer early in the third quarter of the Mountaineer’s...

• Gabe Litvin

Watch any nationally broadcast WVU game and you'll begin to see a familiar face. That face is Gabe Litvin, a WVU sports fanatic and...

• Gary Browne

Meet Gary Browne, this week’s campus celebrity! Gary is a starting senior basketball player from San Juan, Puerto Rico. He is majoring in...

• Elizabeth Sabatino

Elizabeth Sabatino is Miss Teen West Virginia USA 2012 and the runner up for Miss Teen USA 2012. The Morgantown native is a sophomore...

• Steve Orlowski

Q: What is your position and what duties do it include? A: My position is the Executive Director of the Mountaineer Maniacs, and I lead the...

• Jordan Thompson

Meet this week’s Campus Celebrity, Jordan Thompson! He is a senior WVU football player from Houston, Texas. Jordan is currently majoring in...

• Makayla Lewis

Meet Makayla Lewis, this weeks campus celebrity! You may recognize her name if you have recently walked through the lair this week, as she...

• Kiley Putnam

Kiley Putnam is an up and rising journalist student who just landed the spot as the WVU News Main Anchor! WVU News is a Reed School of...

• Brian DeCosta

Brian Decosta, also known as DJ Dotecas, is one of WVU’s own. He began DJing the second semester of his sophomore year in 2011. He grew up...

• Daniel Brewster

Meet Daniel Brewster, a campus celebrity! Brewster is a well respected professor at WVU with his outspoken, yet honest teachings. In...

• Dustin Garrison

Say hello to Dustin Garrison, this week’s campus celeb! Dustin is a senior criminology major and a running back for the Mountaineers...

• Chris Nyden

Meet Chris Nyden, this week’s campus celebrity! Chris is a 21 year-old economics major that’s driven, motivated and truly passionate about...

• Deonna Gandy

This weeks Campus Celeb is Deonna Gandy! She is a motivated, go-getter with a passion for fashion. Deonna is a Business Marketing major...

• Jason Kuntz

Meet Jay Kuntz, this week’s campus celebrity! Jay Kuntz, a 24 year-old graduate student studying athletic administration and coaching, is...

• Sara Love

Meet this week’s Campus Celebrity, Sara Love! She is an outgoing and hardworking student who is passionate about the fashion industry. She...

• Nathan Adrain

This, 6’9 freshman, Nathan Adrian is hard to miss when walking around campus at WVU. Nathan is a starter on the WVU Men’s basketball team...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style