Her Campus WVU Campus Celebrities

• Ross Vance

Name: Ross Vance Year: junior Major: exercise physiology Where are you from? McKinney, Texas Q: Why did you decide to attend WVU? A: I love...

• George Capel

George Chapel is a senior political science major with a minor in economics and leadership. He’s from Parkersburg, West Virginia and we’re...

• Juwan Staten

Meet Juwan Staten, this week’s campus celebrity! Juwan is a starting senior WVU basketball player from Dayton, Ohio. He was named ESPN Big...

• Mike Morales

Mike Morales is a senior wrestler at West Virginia University, from Brick, NJ. During his time at WVU, Morales has proven to be one of the...

• Skyler Howard

Skyler Howard, a junior, from Fort Worth, Texas made his quarterback debut as a Mountaineer early in the third quarter of the Mountaineer’s...

• Gabe Litvin

Watch any nationally broadcast WVU game and you'll begin to see a familiar face. That face is Gabe Litvin, a WVU sports fanatic and...

• Gary Browne

Meet Gary Browne, this week’s campus celebrity! Gary is a starting senior basketball player from San Juan, Puerto Rico. He is majoring in...

• Elizabeth Sabatino

Elizabeth Sabatino is Miss Teen West Virginia USA 2012 and the runner up for Miss Teen USA 2012. The Morgantown native is a sophomore...

• Steve Orlowski

Q: What is your position and what duties do it include? A: My position is the Executive Director of the Mountaineer Maniacs, and I lead the...

• Jordan Thompson

Meet this week’s Campus Celebrity, Jordan Thompson! He is a senior WVU football player from Houston, Texas. Jordan is currently majoring in...

• Makayla Lewis

Meet Makayla Lewis, this weeks campus celebrity! You may recognize her name if you have recently walked through the lair this week, as she...

• Kiley Putnam

Kiley Putnam is an up and rising journalist student who just landed the spot as the WVU News Main Anchor! WVU News is a Reed School of...

• Brian DeCosta

Brian Decosta, also known as DJ Dotecas, is one of WVU’s own. He began DJing the second semester of his sophomore year in 2011. He grew up...

• Daniel Brewster

Meet Daniel Brewster, a campus celebrity! Brewster is a well respected professor at WVU with his outspoken, yet honest teachings. In...

• Dustin Garrison

Say hello to Dustin Garrison, this week’s campus celeb! Dustin is a senior criminology major and a running back for the Mountaineers...

• Chris Nyden

Meet Chris Nyden, this week’s campus celebrity! Chris is a 21 year-old economics major that’s driven, motivated and truly passionate about...

• Deonna Gandy

This weeks Campus Celeb is Deonna Gandy! She is a motivated, go-getter with a passion for fashion. Deonna is a Business Marketing major...

• Jason Kuntz

Meet Jay Kuntz, this week’s campus celebrity! Jay Kuntz, a 24 year-old graduate student studying athletic administration and coaching, is...

• Sara Love

Meet this week’s Campus Celebrity, Sara Love! She is an outgoing and hardworking student who is passionate about the fashion industry. She...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style