Her Campus WVU Snapshot

• PINK Ultimate Yoga Collection

PINK has done it again, and this time it is not just the fit and flatter! The way to collegiate girls’ hearts and the perfect apparel for...

• WVU Game Day Outfits

Everybody has been to that point where you have absolutely no idea what you are going to wear for game day. The anxiety that can come with...

• College Make-Up Essentials

Something I think all college girls can agree on is that we have a serious lack of time. Juggling a full schedule of classes and a social...

• Day Party Fashion

At WVU we love to party, no matter what time it is. In Morgantown you will find students (of age) drinking anywhere you go, every corner...

• Fall Fest Fashion Do's And Dont's

Let's be honest. We are not extremely excited for the first day of classes at WVU, nor do we care about the generic syllabus day where we...

• Regrettable Purchases

Trends come and go. We spend money to buy what is in style, and then spend more to buy whatever comes out the next season. Sometimes we...

• Country Roads Sent Me Packing

Whether it is going to be your first year here at WVU or if you’re returning for yet another year, there are plenty of things that are...