Her Campus WVU Snapshot

• Saying Goodbye to Makeup

With summer around the corner, many collegiettes are ditching their beloved cosmetics in favor of their natural glows. Here are some...

• Insta Style

If you’re looking for the cutest and most up to date fashion trends, you’ll be sure to find it through each of these amazing instagram...

• Ways to Style Harem Pants

Emulate summer’s carefree vibes in a pair of harem pants for a fresh and funky east-meets-west look. 1. For festival-ready boho style, pair...

• Spring Break Packing List

Packing may seem overwhelming (how many halter tops are too many? do I really need to bring three leather jackets?), but chances are you’re...

• Oscar Fashion Winners and Losers

Best dressed male: David Oyelowo in Dolce & Gabbana Best dressed female: Zoe Saldana in Atelier Versace Worst dressed male: Jared Leto...

• Couture Week Spring 2015

The walking, wearable pieces of art ensure that nothing feels more like a modern day fairytale than Paris Couture Week. Alexandre Vauthier...

• Rat and Boa

Many wonderful people, things and ideas originate from the U.K.: rock bands like the Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin, yummy foods such as...

• Four Unique Ways To Style Denim

Day – On Top When most people hear “denim”, they automatically think jeans, but denim button-downs are ideal for layering. Because they are...

• PINK Ultimate Yoga Collection

PINK has done it again, and this time it is not just the fit and flatter! The way to collegiate girls’ hearts and the perfect apparel for...

• WVU Game Day Outfits

Everybody has been to that point where you have absolutely no idea what you are going to wear for game day. The anxiety that can come with...

• College Make-Up Essentials

Something I think all college girls can agree on is that we have a serious lack of time. Juggling a full schedule of classes and a social...

• Day Party Fashion

At WVU we love to party, no matter what time it is. In Morgantown you will find students (of age) drinking anywhere you go, every corner...

• Fall Fest Fashion Do's And Dont's

Let's be honest. We are not extremely excited for the first day of classes at WVU, nor do we care about the generic syllabus day where we...

• Regrettable Purchases

Trends come and go. We spend money to buy what is in style, and then spend more to buy whatever comes out the next season. Sometimes we...

• Country Roads Sent Me Packing

Whether it is going to be your first year here at WVU or if you’re returning for yet another year, there are plenty of things that are...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style