Her Campus WVU Blog

• We All Just Need To Breathe

Get first in the race. Score the most goals . Have the best GPA . Beat your time. Break the Record . Do the most . Be the smartest . Get...

• #PartyLikeAJournalist

Journalists serve a purpose in everyday life, even though some people don’t see it that way. We bring you the news from across the globe,...

• Explore Without The Expense

Every person says they want to see the world. Experience new cultures, music, and food and see every beautiful sunset or mountainside. But...

• Beyond the Partying

You see it all over the media. “WVU named number one party school. WVU riots after a football game. WVU Greek life suspended.” Sure, our...

• Why Guys Don't Date

With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, you may be left wondering: Where did I go wrong? Your roommates are busy planning romantic...

• Dear New Years ‘Resolutioners’

Pizza, or pita? You 100% go for the pizza. I mean why not? First things first it’s PIZZA, and second, it’s gooey cheese on top of sauce,...

• Words of 2014

Every year we see trends come and go: fashion, electronics and music being some of the big ones, and it seems the English language is no...

• "I'll Start Tomorrow"

We all have those mornings where we wake up and think, “Today is the day that I’m going to turn my life around.” You get out of bed, make...

• Gifts For Your Guy

When you think of the holidays you think of snow, big sweaters, happiness, love, family, and the obvious winter break. However, this time...

• Keep Your Sanity: Finals Week Tips

As the end of your semester is wrapping up, there’s only one thing left between you and winter break, the one thing all students dread,...

• University of the Confused

When high school graduation came around, no tears were shed for me. I was excited, ready for a new adventure in a new place. Sure, I was...

• Greek Suspension: Community Views

Editor's Note: During this tragic incident at WVU, there has been many opinions on the culture of Greek Life, and the University in general...

• oh em GEE

It is no secret that WVU has the best president. He attends toga parties, is a bow tie enthusiast, and is a twitter sensation. Here is a...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style