Her Campus WVU Blog

• Gifts For Your Guy

When you think of the holidays you think of snow, big sweaters, happiness, love, family, and the obvious winter break. However, this time...

• Keep Your Sanity: Finals Week Tips

As the end of your semester is wrapping up, there’s only one thing left between you and winter break, the one thing all students dread,...

• University of the Confused

When high school graduation came around, no tears were shed for me. I was excited, ready for a new adventure in a new place. Sure, I was...

• Greek Suspension: Community Views

Editor's Note: During this tragic incident at WVU, there has been many opinions on the culture of Greek Life, and the University in general...

• oh em GEE

It is no secret that WVU has the best president. He attends toga parties, is a bow tie enthusiast, and is a twitter sensation. Here is a...

• Why I Don't Wear Heels

Before I explain my reasoning, I will start off by saying there is an occasion for heels: date parties, formals, possibly to complete an...

• Addicted to the Cell

This past weekend, I found myself being yelled at for being too attached to my phone on numerous occasions. I mean we’ve all been there,...

• #frontlikeyoureperfect

Two days ago, Lena Dunham woke up like this. Do you think Beyoncé Knowles wakes up like this? Who knows, she’s Queen Bee so she most likely...

• Jandora Media

Remember our Campus Celeb Nick Jandora? He is back with new productions! "This is a collection of my work from 2013 to 2014. It everything...

• Instagram Gone Basic

We are all guilty of scrolling through Instagram at least 10 times on a slow day. If you haven ’ t scrolled through Instagram and at least...

• The Guys You'll Meet At WVU

The Frat Star – He’s the one you love to party with and he’s always ready to throw down. You’ll find him either rocking the preppy boy look...

• An Australian Adventure

Lets be honest, every college student considers studying/working abroad at least once during the duration of their college career. Whether...

• Types of Studiers

Finals are right around the corner, and we all know we are DONE with all this school nonsense. We would much rather be on the beach...

• Tips and Tricks to Beach Safety

As the semester winds down, we have traded cold, snowy days for warm, sunny days, our classes for next fall are scheduled, finals are near...

• How to Ace Your Next Interview

Summer is fast approaching. That means right now is prime-time for job and internship interviews for the summer! Here’s how to ace your...

• A More Positive You

The Do s and Don’t s of Making a More Positive You Your rent is due. You have a flat tire. You failed a test. Let’s face it, when it rains...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style