Her Campus WVU Blog

• 12 Reasons Why You Should Envy WVU

1. Football season – the only time of the year that you are okay with waking up at 7 am on a Saturday morning to start tailgating, and when...

• Tips for a Successful Summer

Summer is a cheerful season among many college students. It is filled with warm weather, vacations to the beach, friends, cookouts,...

• The Perfect Summer Reading List

Whether you’re sitting on the beach or wasting time at work, it’s never the wrong time to delve into a good book. And there are plenty of...

• 8 Finals Survival Tips

1. Make a schedule: Two finals on Tuesday and one Wednesday morning. Sound familiar? It’s important to study the proper amount for each...

• Spring Semester Stress

We all know that the last few weeks of the semester can be somewhat stressful. For some strange reason our professors seem to wait until...

• Wrapping Up Spring Semester

It’s the moment everyone dreads. Whether it was the plane landing, sobriety creeping up on you, or finally waking up from the week long...

• What I Wish They Would've Told Me

Now that I’ve reached senior status, I have decided to write about something that has played a major role in my life: college. Everyone...

• An Open Letter To Couch Burners

Dear Couch Burners of Morgantown, I realize that the whole debate over couch burning at WVU already happened, but I never got to put my two...

• We All Just Need To Breathe

Get first in the race. Score the most goals . Have the best GPA . Beat your time. Break the Record . Do the most . Be the smartest . Get...

• #PartyLikeAJournalist

Journalists serve a purpose in everyday life, even though some people don’t see it that way. We bring you the news from across the globe,...

• Explore Without The Expense

Every person says they want to see the world. Experience new cultures, music, and food and see every beautiful sunset or mountainside. But...

• Beyond the Partying

You see it all over the media. “WVU named number one party school. WVU riots after a football game. WVU Greek life suspended.” Sure, our...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style