This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

Mascara:

CoverGirl LastBlash Mascara is a great drugstore mascara. Mascara is one of those products that women use practically every day, so it’s important that it is great and affordable! ($8) Mascara

Foundation:

L’Oreal’s entire True Match makeup line is fabulous in itself and the foundation is worth the buy! This makeup line will make it easier for you to find a product that matches your skin tone and doesn’t make you look like an orange cheeto, or a ghost. ($13)

Bronzer:

Iman Sheer Finish Bronzing Powder is a great bronzer because it’s helps to give you a natural, but still shimmery look. You can use this product as just a blush, or all over your face! ($15)

Brushes:

The Ecotools brush sets are absolutely great brushes! These last for a long time and help your makeup to go on smoothly and evenly! ($10)

Eyeshadow:

We all love our Naked palettes and I’m sure many of you will never part with them – but for those of you who love to save a buck but still get great products check out NYX ‘Smokey Eye’ palette! This palette has great colors for all skin tones and eye colors! ($7)