This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

1. The Office

Best: Obviously, Jim and Pam. Their love story is my favorite part of the show!

Worst: Ryan and Kelly. As funny as their relationship was, it was the unhealthiest one and you always wanted to yell “RUN AWAY” at Kelly.

2. Friends

Best: Monica and Chandler. I know, everyone’s favorite is Rachel and Ross, and don’t get me wrong I love them… but Monica and Chandler are so adorable! They were virtually drama free, unlike Rachel and Ross, and they were always supportive and sweet to each other.

Worst: Chandler and Janice. I actually thought that Janice’s character could be funny sometimes, but her and Chandler were the most ANNOYING couple. Her voice and laugh didn’t help much either….

3. How I Met Your Mother

Best: Marshall and Lilly. Is this even a question? Marshmellow and Lily Pad 4 Eva. I loved the fact they weren’t always picture perfect and had genuine problems at times. Plus, they had the cutest story of how they met.

Worst: Ted and Stella TIED with Ted and Zoey. Let’s face it, every relationship Ted had (besides with the actual mother) sucked, but these two are too close to call on which one was worse to watch. Stella crushed Ted’s poor, little heart and made him really annoying for a couple seasons, while Zoey was just generally annoying and never supported Ted.

4. Parks and Recreation

Best: Leslie and Ben TIED with April and Andy. While Leslie and Ben’s relationship was probably the most supportive and encouraging relationship ever, and you envied Leslie for having such a great guy who always had her back, you probably also wanted the fun, spontaneous relationship that April and Andy had. Maybe you also want to shoot your boyfriend with a mini-marshmallow gun randomly, too!

Worst: Tom and Ann. This was the weirdest relationship combination EVER, with Tom and Mona-Lisa coming in a close second… Watching the show again, you wonder if the writers just said “Why not?” when they made Tom and Ann a very brief couple.

I'm Chelsea, and I attend West Virginia University! I plan to major in strategic communications with an emphasis in public relations. I'm a lover of dogs, books, food, and Netflix. “In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer." - Albert Camus
I am originally from Westchester, New York. I came to WVU for my undergrad in Strategic Communications with an emphasis on Public Relations and a minor in Sports Communication. My involvment on campus includes blogging for Her Campus, a sister of Alpha Phi, the assistant director of the media team on the Mountaineer Maniacs executive board and lastly, an athletic communications intern with the WVU Athletic Communications office. I will be graduating in May of 2017 and I am looking forward to getting started with my future career in Journalism and Public Relations!