Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

WVU Archives

How to Ace Your Next Interview

By Kristen Cosner
April 16, 2014 - 12:52pm

Summer is fast approaching. That means right now is prime-time for job and internship interviews for the summer! Here’s how to ace your next interview. READ MORE

Snow in April Told By WVU Tweets

By Jessica Rangel, Kalea Gunderson
April 15, 2014 - 11:35pm

Alexander Wang x H&M: The Heavily Anticipated Collaboration

By Briana Mannering
April 15, 2014 - 4:24pm

READ MORE

Deonna Gandy

By Emma Grossman
April 15, 2014 - 12:57pm

This weeks Campus Celeb is Deonna Gandy!  She is a motivated, go-getter with a passion for fashion.  Deonna is a Business Marketing major involved in several curricular activities.  Aside from being a Victoria’s Secret Pink Campus Rep and President of NSCS, she is also a Resident Assistant for the Honors College at WVU and is apart of a club called "I'm that Girl" which is a female empowerment group in her hall.  Her interest in fashion began when she was given the chance to model for a number of companies including Nordstrom, Pittsburgh Steelers, Rue21, and Dick's Sporting Goods.   She hopes that one day she can blend her passion for marketing and fashion into a career. READ MORE

Erica Marcus

By Caroline Walker
April 15, 2014 - 12:47pm

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Erica Marcus! Hometown: Charleston, WV Major: Occupational Therapy How would you describe yourself in three words? Outgoing, Vibrant, Adventurous  Favorite place in Morgantown is: Blue hole  I’d rather be: Lying on the beach  My all-time favorite movie is: The Blind Side  Favorite dessert: Red velvet cupcakes READ MORE

What is the best High Street food?

By Jessica Rangel

Spring Fling Fashion Show

By Briana Mannering
April 15, 2014 - 12:25pm

NoNetz and Pink are partnering up to throw an exclusive event, featuring a sneak peek into their spring clothing lines. There will be a DJ, raffle prizes, freebies, food and drinks. Donate any clothing item to the clothing drive located at the event and you will get an additional raffle ticket for a chance to win great prizes! The event will be sponsored by #ASOSonCampus #AsosWVU, Rent The Runway WVU, Cosmopolitan WVU, Pink, and NoNetz. If interested in attending email WVUPINKreps@gmail.com with your name and email. READ MORE

Darius Rucker

By Jessica Rangel
April 8, 2014 - 3:22pm

Darius Rucker along with the True Believers tour will be coming to the WVU Coliseum. The concert is April 10th starting at 7:30 p.m. Along with Darius Rucker, Eli Young Band and Corey Smith will also be performing. Tickets are availble at the Mountlair and Creative Art Center Box Office. Recieve a $10 discount with a valid WVU Student ID.     READ MORE

Brandon Sard

By Jessica Rangel
April 8, 2014 - 11:49am

Meet this weeks Campus Cutie, Brandon Sard! Hometown: West Hartford, Connecticut Major: Business Management How would you describe yourself in three words? The True Gentlemen I’d rather be: on the lake wakeboarding!! Favorite place in Morgantown: The Blue lot at the football stadium My all-time favorite movie is: Miracle READ MORE

What is the best event of campus?

By Jessica Rangel