Her Campus WVU Archives

• Lauryn Donnelly

Name: Lauryn Donnelly Hometown: Old Tappan, dirty jerz Major: Fashion Merchandising, Business minor Favorite Food: McDonalds medium number...

• We All Just Need To Breathe

Get first in the race. Score the most goals . Have the best GPA . Beat your time. Break the Record . Do the most . Be the smartest . Get...

• #PartyLikeAJournalist

Journalists serve a purpose in everyday life, even though some people don’t see it that way. We bring you the news from across the globe,...

• George Capel

George Chapel is a senior political science major with a minor in economics and leadership. He’s from Parkersburg, West Virginia and we’re...

• Taylor Kieffer

Name: Taylor Kieffer Hometown: Seaford, Delaware Major: Speech Pathology & Audiology Favorite Food: Cheese Fries/Cheese Balls/Cheese...

• Spring Break Packing List

Packing may seem overwhelming (how many halter tops are too many? do I really need to bring three leather jackets?), but chances are you’re...

• Top 10 Britney Spears Moments

You only have to talk to me for five minutes to know that I have a deep love for Britney Spears. Because she is the most iconic pop star of...

• Juwan Staten

Meet Juwan Staten, this week’s campus celebrity! Juwan is a starting senior WVU basketball player from Dayton, Ohio. He was named ESPN Big...

• Explore Without The Expense

Every person says they want to see the world. Experience new cultures, music, and food and see every beautiful sunset or mountainside. But...

• Oscar Fashion Winners and Losers

Best dressed male: David Oyelowo in Dolce & Gabbana Best dressed female: Zoe Saldana in Atelier Versace Worst dressed male: Jared Leto...

• Sister Act

Event Date & Time: 
    Sun, 02/22/2015 - 19:30 to 22:30
    Location: 
    WVu Creative Arts Center
  • Beyond the Partying

You see it all over the media. “WVU named number one party school. WVU riots after a football game. WVU Greek life suspended.” Sure, our...

• First Date Flops

It seems like the dating world is getting harder and harder, or maybe we just all believe that to be true. But what are the worst mistakes...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style