Her Campus WVU Archives

• Tips for a Successful Summer

Summer is a cheerful season among many college students. It is filled with warm weather, vacations to the beach, friends, cookouts,...

• The Perfect Summer Reading List

Whether you’re sitting on the beach or wasting time at work, it’s never the wrong time to delve into a good book. And there are plenty of...

• 8 Finals Survival Tips

1. Make a schedule: Two finals on Tuesday and one Wednesday morning. Sound familiar? It’s important to study the proper amount for each...

• Spring Semester Stress

We all know that the last few weeks of the semester can be somewhat stressful. For some strange reason our professors seem to wait until...

• Saying Goodbye to Makeup

With summer around the corner, many collegiettes are ditching their beloved cosmetics in favor of their natural glows. Here are some...

• Insta Style

If you’re looking for the cutest and most up to date fashion trends, you’ll be sure to find it through each of these amazing instagram...

• I'm Graduating....Then What?

Graduation is right around the corner and while we are busy preparing for it with things like getting graduation pictures taken and...

• Alesha McNeill

(Pictured on the right) Name: Alesha McNeill Hometown : Columbia, Maryland Major: Sport & Exercise Psychology Favorite food : Taziki’s...

• Wrapping Up Spring Semester

It’s the moment everyone dreads. Whether it was the plane landing, sobriety creeping up on you, or finally waking up from the week long...

• Beautiful Spring Water Recipes

Shake up your water this spring with these recipes! Add in fruit, water, and wait around an hour to let the tastes mix in. Not only will...

• Ross Vance

Name: Ross Vance Year: junior Major: exercise physiology Where are you from? McKinney, Texas Q: Why did you decide to attend WVU? A: I love...

• Devon Kelly

Name: Devon Kelly Hometown: Montville, NJ Major: Television Journalism with a focus on sports Favorite Food: Pizza Dream Vacation: Morocco...

• Ways to Style Harem Pants

Emulate summer’s carefree vibes in a pair of harem pants for a fresh and funky east-meets-west look. 1. For festival-ready boho style, pair...

• What I Wish They Would've Told Me

Now that I’ve reached senior status, I have decided to write about something that has played a major role in my life: college. Everyone...

• An Open Letter To Couch Burners

Dear Couch Burners of Morgantown, I realize that the whole debate over couch burning at WVU already happened, but I never got to put my two...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style