Her Campus WVU Archives

• Insta Style

If you’re looking for the cutest and most up to date fashion trends, you’ll be sure to find it through each of these amazing instagram...

• I'm Graduating....Then What?

Graduation is right around the corner and while we are busy preparing for it with things like getting graduation pictures taken and...

• Alesha McNeill

(Pictured on the right) Name: Alesha McNeill Hometown : Columbia, Maryland Major: Sport & Exercise Psychology Favorite food : Taziki’s...

• Wrapping Up Spring Semester

It’s the moment everyone dreads. Whether it was the plane landing, sobriety creeping up on you, or finally waking up from the week long...

• Beautiful Spring Water Recipes

Shake up your water this spring with these recipes! Add in fruit, water, and wait around an hour to let the tastes mix in. Not only will...

• Ross Vance

Name: Ross Vance Year: junior Major: exercise physiology Where are you from? McKinney, Texas Q: Why did you decide to attend WVU? A: I love...

• Devon Kelly

Name: Devon Kelly Hometown: Montville, NJ Major: Television Journalism with a focus on sports Favorite Food: Pizza Dream Vacation: Morocco...

• Ways to Style Harem Pants

Emulate summer’s carefree vibes in a pair of harem pants for a fresh and funky east-meets-west look. 1. For festival-ready boho style, pair...

• What I Wish They Would've Told Me

Now that I’ve reached senior status, I have decided to write about something that has played a major role in my life: college. Everyone...

• An Open Letter To Couch Burners

Dear Couch Burners of Morgantown, I realize that the whole debate over couch burning at WVU already happened, but I never got to put my two...

• Lauryn Donnelly

Name: Lauryn Donnelly Hometown: Old Tappan, dirty jerz Major: Fashion Merchandising, Business minor Favorite Food: McDonalds medium number...

• We All Just Need To Breathe

Get first in the race. Score the most goals . Have the best GPA . Beat your time. Break the Record . Do the most . Be the smartest . Get...

• #PartyLikeAJournalist

Journalists serve a purpose in everyday life, even though some people don’t see it that way. We bring you the news from across the globe,...

• George Capel

George Chapel is a senior political science major with a minor in economics and leadership. He’s from Parkersburg, West Virginia and we’re...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style