Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

WVU Archives

What is your favorite house on Frat Row?

By Jessica Rangel

Men of Frat Row

By Georgia Jablon, Jessica Rangel
April 23, 2014 - 12:24am

Meet the men of WVU Greek Life! We looked into the fraternities with houses on frat row. From the input from girls on campus, here is how we would best describe these frats! SAE Founded:1856 Philanthropy: Children’s Miracle Network Best Party: USAE Hottest Member: Adam Lynch Face of the Fraternity: Michael Lynch, Brian Arndt, Brandon Sard Sweetheart: Delta Gamma In three words: Gentlemen, Fratty, Well-dressed READ MORE

Tips and Tricks to Beach Safety

By Kristen Cosner
April 22, 2014 - 3:43pm

As the semester winds down, we have traded cold, snowy days for warm, sunny days, our classes for next fall are scheduled, finals are near, and for seniors: your days as an undergrad are dwindling fast. Summer break cues the start of warm nights, bonfires, and beach! Whether you go to tan or catch some waves, the beach is one of the most tranquil atmospheres. However, sometimes nature has something else to say. Check out these tips and tricks to keep your beach trip pleasant:   READ MORE

Chris Nyden

By Jessica Colacicco
April 21, 2014 - 8:20pm

Meet Chris Nyden, this week’s campus celebrity! Chris is a 21 year-old economics major that’s driven, motivated and truly passionate about West Virginia University. Aside from being an active member of SAE, he is also this year’s recently elected Student Body President. He’s been active in the student government since he arrived on campus in 2010 as a freshman. When he’s not held up in his office taking care of his presidential duties, you can find him watching baseball or volunteering for the WVU baseball team.  READ MORE

How will you spend your summer?

By Jessica Rangel

Ryan McBroom

By Jess Holterhoff
April 21, 2014 - 7:37pm

WVU Campus Cutie Baseball Edition. Meet first baseman, Ryan McBroom! Name: Ryan McBroom Hometown: Fredericksburg, Va. Major: Sports and Exercise Psychology Position: First base 3 words to describe me are: Funny, nice and calm I'd rather be: on a beach somewhere My favorite place in Morgantown: My kitchen READ MORE

Freshman You Vs. Senior You

By Jessica Rangel
April 21, 2014 - 7:22pm

Freshman You: Finds an outfit for class and your hair is combed Senior You: Leggings. And possibly matching socks on a good day Freshman You: Go around campus a couple days early to find where your classes are Senior You: Don't go to any of your classes the first week Freshman You: Schedule 8:30 AM classes because you could get up that early in high school Senior You: Don't think about scheduling any classes with the word "AM" attached to it READ MORE

Springtime Shades and Tips: Makeup Edition

By Briana Mannering
April 20, 2014 - 2:54pm

READ MORE

How to Ace Your Next Interview

By Kristen Cosner
April 16, 2014 - 12:52pm

Summer is fast approaching. That means right now is prime-time for job and internship interviews for the summer! Here’s how to ace your next interview. READ MORE

Snow in April Told By WVU Tweets

By Jessica Rangel, Kalea Gunderson
April 15, 2014 - 11:35pm