Her Campus WVU Archives

• Steve Orlowski

Q: What is your position and what duties do it include? A: My position is the Executive Director of the Mountaineer Maniacs, and I lead the...

• University of the Confused

When high school graduation came around, no tears were shed for me. I was excited, ready for a new adventure in a new place. Sure, I was...

• Greek Suspension: Community Views

Editor's Note: During this tragic incident at WVU, there has been many opinions on the culture of Greek Life, and the University in general...

• A Note To Nolan

“Maybe some things don’t get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix...

• oh em GEE

It is no secret that WVU has the best president. He attends toga parties, is a bow tie enthusiast, and is a twitter sensation. Here is a...

• Jordan Thompson

Meet this week’s Campus Celebrity, Jordan Thompson! He is a senior WVU football player from Houston, Texas. Jordan is currently majoring in...

• Andrew Munford

Name: Andrew Munford Hometown: Purcellville, VA Major: Political Science Favorite Food: Crabs Dream Vacation: Cruise to the Bahamas Drink...

• Brendan Healy

Name: Brendan Healy Hometown: Catonsville, Maryland Major: Business Favorite food: Chicken Wings Dream vacation: Ireland Drink of choice:...

• An Open Letter To My Best Friend

As an almost twenty-something year old college student, everything is constantly changing. From new classes, to new crushes, I can’t...