Her Campus WVU Archives

• "I'll Start Tomorrow"

We all have those mornings where we wake up and think, “Today is the day that I’m going to turn my life around.” You get out of bed, make...

• New Year, New Recipes

Eating healthy can often times be a challenge—especially since pizza and ice cream exist. Whether you are trying to stick to a New Year’s...

• Gary Browne

Meet Gary Browne, this week’s campus celebrity! Gary is a starting senior basketball player from San Juan, Puerto Rico. He is majoring in...

• Four Unique Ways To Style Denim

Day – On Top When most people hear “denim”, they automatically think jeans, but denim button-downs are ideal for layering. Because they are...

• Trent McPherson

Name: Trent McPherson Hometown: Morgantown,WV Major: Finance & Accounting Favorite Food: Steak Dream Vacation: The Yukon River or...

• Gifts For Your Guy

When you think of the holidays you think of snow, big sweaters, happiness, love, family, and the obvious winter break. However, this time...

• Elizabeth Sabatino

Elizabeth Sabatino is Miss Teen West Virginia USA 2012 and the runner up for Miss Teen USA 2012. The Morgantown native is a sophomore...

• Keep Your Sanity: Finals Week Tips

As the end of your semester is wrapping up, there’s only one thing left between you and winter break, the one thing all students dread,...

• 25 Days of Merry

25 reasons why these 25 days are the best! 1. A few weeks off from class – Praise! 2. Hanging out with Family. After months of being apart...

• Steve Orlowski

Q: What is your position and what duties do it include? A: My position is the Executive Director of the Mountaineer Maniacs, and I lead the...

• University of the Confused

When high school graduation came around, no tears were shed for me. I was excited, ready for a new adventure in a new place. Sure, I was...

• Greek Suspension: Community Views

Editor's Note: During this tragic incident at WVU, there has been many opinions on the culture of Greek Life, and the University in general...

• A Note To Nolan

“Maybe some things don’t get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix...

• oh em GEE

It is no secret that WVU has the best president. He attends toga parties, is a bow tie enthusiast, and is a twitter sensation. Here is a...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style