Her Campus WVU Archives

• Explore Without The Expense

Every person says they want to see the world. Experience new cultures, music, and food and see every beautiful sunset or mountainside. But...

• Oscar Fashion Winners and Losers

Best dressed male: David Oyelowo in Dolce & Gabbana Best dressed female: Zoe Saldana in Atelier Versace Worst dressed male: Jared Leto...

• Sister Act

Event Date & Time: 
    Sun, 02/22/2015 - 19:30 to 22:30
    Location: 
    WVu Creative Arts Center
  • Beyond the Partying

You see it all over the media. “WVU named number one party school. WVU riots after a football game. WVU Greek life suspended.” Sure, our...

• First Date Flops

It seems like the dating world is getting harder and harder, or maybe we just all believe that to be true. But what are the worst mistakes...

• Mike Morales

Mike Morales is a senior wrestler at West Virginia University, from Brick, NJ. During his time at WVU, Morales has proven to be one of the...

• Couture Week Spring 2015

The walking, wearable pieces of art ensure that nothing feels more like a modern day fairytale than Paris Couture Week. Alexandre Vauthier...

• Why Guys Don't Date

With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, you may be left wondering: Where did I go wrong? Your roommates are busy planning romantic...

• Sigma Alpha Epsilon

Meet this week's Campus Cuite, the men of SAE! What’s your philanthropy? Childrens Miracle Network Fraternities favorite spot downtown? Fat...

• Skyler Howard

Skyler Howard, a junior, from Fort Worth, Texas made his quarterback debut as a Mountaineer early in the third quarter of the Mountaineer’s...

• Rat and Boa

Many wonderful people, things and ideas originate from the U.K.: rock bands like the Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin, yummy foods such as...

• I Am The Change

Event Date & Time: 
    Tue, 02/03/2015 - 19:30 to 21:30
    Location: 
    Mountain Lair
  • Gabe Litvin

Watch any nationally broadcast WVU game and you'll begin to see a familiar face. That face is Gabe Litvin, a WVU sports fanatic and...

• Dear New Years ‘Resolutioners’

Pizza, or pita? You 100% go for the pizza. I mean why not? First things first it’s PIZZA, and second, it’s gooey cheese on top of sauce,...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style