This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

(Pictured on the right)

Name: Alesha McNeill

Hometown: Columbia, Maryland

Major: Sport & Exercise Psychology

Favorite food: Taziki’s Mediterranean salad & spicy salmon roll

Dream vacation: Surfing in Australia

Drink of choice: Cranberry vodka

A secret talent that I have is: I can do the bewitched bunny nose

The song I would sing in karaoke is: Drops of Jupiter – Train

My favorite WVU memory: Any fall fest or tailgate I’ve been to

My most embarrassing moment: I don’t embarrass easily but the other day I wore a black dress the other day all day but I didn’t realize it was see through until I was out in the sun

It’s Friday night, you’ll find me: Somewhere downtown

Dating status: Very single

The most romantic thing I’ve ever done is: Made an old boyfriend breakfast in bed

My favorite part about the opposite sex: Back muscles and teeth

Celebrity crush: Dave Franco hands down

A quote that defines me: YOLO – it may sound silly but it’s a great quote to live by

Twitter name: @xolesh, my friends have called me xo ever since, I’ll be called that on my wedding day for sure

I am originally from Westchester, New York. I came to WVU for my undergrad in Strategic Communications with an emphasis on Public Relations and a minor in Sports Communication. My involvment on campus includes blogging for Her Campus, a sister of Alpha Phi, the assistant director of the media team on the Mountaineer Maniacs executive board and lastly, an athletic communications intern with the WVU Athletic Communications office. I will be graduating in May of 2017 and I am looking forward to getting started with my future career in Journalism and Public Relations!